• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Banned
0yCu3M5.gif

Oooozil

Amazing :lol

Wilbur

Banned
My stream has Owen Hargreaves commentating. Might be the worst I've ever heard. Honestly. Potentially worse than Michael Owen.

Clegg

Did Owen just day Chadli is just back from playing for his country? Isn't he Belgian? Did Owen think he was playing in the ACoN because he's black?

And didn't his co-commentator say just 20 minutes ago that Chadli missed the last 3 games due to a family bereavement?

Edit: FFS

CCS

Banned
Did Owen just day Chadli is just back from playing for his country? Isn't he Belgian? Did Owen think he was playing in the ACoN because he's black?

And didn't his co-commentator say just 20 minutes ago that Chadli missed the last 3 games due to a family bereavement?

Yep. What a moron.

I'm currently at old trafford stuck on the toilet at the red cafe.

This is so bad for me, my stomach is dying.

Courtesy flush and everything!

Wilbur

Banned
I was going to type out everything I've heard Hargreaves say that's stupid this game but twitter's done it for me

@njm1211: Owen Hargreaves just said to put a man on the post to stop the FK...because playing everyone onside is exactly what you want to do.

@AlexChaffer: Owen Hargreaves on Mats Hummels: "I don't think he can defend. He's not physical. @BVB last in the Bundesliga and he's captain."

@MaxBonardi91: Dear Owen Hargreaves: it's Olivier. Not Oliver. #afc #NorthLondonDerby #BPLonNBC

@ElstonGunn_: I think Owen Hargreaves doesn't know the difference between Ligue 1 and League One.

@patricksouthern: Owen Hargreaves just suggested putting Harry Kane out wide. He's a paid professional. Allegedly.

CCS

Banned
Couldn't believe what he said about Ospina.

"You wouldn't believe he was playing in League One last season"

This is faridmon/Drive Angry levels of confusion.

What is it about half-decent ex-Man Utd players that makes them such shitty commentators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom