• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid Starting XI: Casillas, Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Coentrao, Kroos, Khedira, Isco, Bale, Cristiano, Benzema.

No Modric, Marcelo, Pepe, Ramos and James :lol

Tubie

Hoping for a good result against Atletico, but I think it will be almost impossible with the 4 defenders we'll have to play with.

Hixx

City
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool

Or put Southampton in third or fourth it doesn't matter.

It would be fucking beautiful seeing Arsenal and Man United outside the top four though.

Fucking. Beautiful.

Esch

Banned
I blame Theo not starting

i also blame wengbot for tiring sanchez out at brighton and not being proactive at the half, he never makes the right subs quick enough

i also blame ramsey for playing like a waiter

i also blame the ref for being a cunt

Harry Kane is sensational. Don't care how much, let's do this.
kYFVZc5.png

anthonyOA

Kane is quite simply already a legend.

The face of Spurs.

The future face of England.

Get that head & Shoulders contract, son.

Upgrade you girlfriend.

Wear that alice-band and sport those new pink boots, sunshine.

YOU'VE MADE IT. YOU DESERVE IT.

LEVY, GET THOSE DVD'S PRESSED, I@M ON MY WAY.

wedward

Don't think it would have made much of a difference, the midfield lost it for us today the three of them couldn't string a couple of passes together and kept giving away possession so cheaply.

When Ramsey plays poorly we look like shit. Coq was good. He won the ball back and gave it to Ramsey. Who would then dribble into two players or misplace a pass.

near

Gold Member
Come on you Spurs!! Arsenal were poor, we deserved it plus more. Harry Kane doubters start believing.

wedward

Taking a nap.

Be up just in time to see Martinez sink Arnie's battleship.

Not that it matters. It's just about having a laugh with Brendan anyways.

Come on you Spurs!! Arsenal were poor, we deserved it plus more. Harry Kane doubters start believing.

Could tell in October that he has something about him just through brief highlights. Genuine top-class striker in the making.

He should grow his hair and wear a headband like Torres used to though :p

Trying not to be smug but I already knew that Arsenal fans were clueless.

Complete bottler of a player. Inconsistent as fuck. Personifies Arsenal.

Ehh, goals against United, City, Liverpool, Spurs and in a cup final and he's a bottler? One poor performance in 3 months doesn't define the player, but what's perspective, I guess.

We were really bad. Spurs swarmed Giroud everytime he got the ball, and Welbeck just isn't a patch on Alexis in terms of being a secondary outlet.

9 of our 14 games are against teams in the bottom half so we should be alright, but we'll need to show alot more stomach than this against Monaco.

When Ramsey plays poorly we look like shit. Coq was good. He won the ball back and gave it to Ramsey. Who would then dribble into two players or misplace a pass.

It was both Ramsey and Cazorla. Didn't look sharp in the slightest.

Yen

Not too confident about today's game. Gerrard playing, Markievicz meant to be out as well. Gerrard has been a passenger this season bit hopefully the Derby puts some fire in his belly.

Edit: Markovic not Markievicz, autocorrect. The innocent and the beautiful have no enemy but time

FuturusX

Arsenal were very poor. They thoroughly deserved to lose this one....but if Wwllbeck had scored that curler, could have been a different result. The margins in football.

pulga

Banned
What happened to Arsenal?

We're about to get pounded. Why Khedira, Carlo? Illarra or even Silva would've been a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom