• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

near

Gold Member
Could tell in October that he has something about him just through brief highlights. Genuine top-class striker in the making.

He should grow his hair and wear a headband like Torres used to though :p

He's movement, positioning, finishing, aerial ability, he's technical ability are all pretty above average and when you look at he's age and hunger there's no doubt that he'll continue grow into a mature top notch England striker. Welbeck should be looking at the bench for England soon! :p

koke am cry

Koke is the resurrection

No Markovic, we're fucked. He and Moreno are the only decent wingbacks in the squad, so if one of them is out, the entire formation falls apart. And Gerrard quite clearly isn't in our first 11, but will be today if the formation is switched. Vital that Sturrudge starts.

Moobabe

He's movement, positioning, finishing, aerial ability, he's technical ability are all pretty above average and when you look at he's age and hunger there's no doubt that he'll continue grow into a mature top notch England striker. Welbeck should be looking at the bench for England soon! :p

I think they might make a decent front 2 actually - if football ever heads back in that direction.

Pennywise

They played about as well as Lightning posts.

i2jh80atGPQWU.png

I think they might make a decent front 2 actually - if football ever heads back in that direction.

Welbeck fried my brain when it comes to England. He's been much better than Sturridge for the national team imo, but we'd be a far better team if we could get Sturridge playing at his Liverpool standard for England.

Think Sturrikane could be a fantastic partnership, but Sturridge can't afford to keep missing his chances or he'll be out of the team.

near

Gold Member

Even if we did do that we cannot neglect Rooney or Sturridge so he'd still be pushed into the flanks and he definitely doesn't play well there.

sohois

Koke is the resurrection

No Markovic, we're fucked. He and Moreno are the only decent wingbacks in the squad, so if one of them is out, the entire formation falls apart. And Gerrard quite clearly isn't in our first 11, but will be today if the formation is switched. Vital that Sturrudge starts.

Word is Ibe is in for Markovic. Haven't heard that this was an enforced change, however.

Moobabe

Welbeck fried my brain when it comes to England. He's been much better than Sturridge for the national team imo, but we'd be a far better team if we could get Sturridge playing at his Liverpool standard for England.

Think Sturrikane could be a fantastic partnership.

We're starting to have a decent number of good strikers as well - Kane, Sturridge (hopefully he can remain injury free) and Welbeck if he ever plays through the middle.

How is Rooney playing for United? Is he still in midfield?

Wilbur

Banned
We're starting to have a decent number of good strikers as well - Kane, Sturridge (hopefully he can remain injury free) and Welbeck if he ever plays through the middle.

How is Rooney playing for United? Is he still in midfield?

Genuinely dreadful in the last two games. Playing in midfield, all of his flaws are highlighted. If he was lithe and not a bulky cunt, managers would stop playing him there.

LTWheels

If Markovic is injured I hope its not the case of Henderson rwb and Gerrard central. Also heard rumours of Lucas having a knock...

If Sturridge starts, put Sterling as rwb. If he doesn't, maybe Ibe as rwb??

inky

Woke up in time for the derby, Arsenal lost, the HurriKane gave me FPL points. Scum already posted an image with what I was about to say.

WHAT. A. TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom