• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyOA

Real Madrid simply can't match the passion of Athletico. Beating them in the CL final has made them enemy number 1 to Simeone. They may not win another derby again as long as that man's heart still beats in his chest.

Maybe not even there.

Maybe artificially supported in a jar somewhere.

FootballFan

post-51881-commando-suiting-up-gif-Imgur-EJhY.gif

2 - 1 Spurs

In Kane We Trust

....incredible.

Jarnet87

Madrid can keep Garreth Butt. If you want De Gea then we need a 3 way deal with Tottenham. Madrid pay over 50 million pounds for Kane. Then we get get Kane plus another 50 for De Gea.

José Mourinho;151034399 said:
Perhaps. But he's hardly been used all season. Could handle two games I'd imagine.

Could they handle 3 though? Perhaps that is the line of thinking, need to keep Didier fit too I guess

They being Zouma as well btw

CCS

Banned
I've seen worse defending than that Hull goal, but it's been a while since I've seen defence that funny.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Atleti's field is a fucking potatoe pitch. Jesus, you're La Liga champions, this is embarassing.

lol might as well start attacking their pitch, since they are outplaying real in every way amirite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom