• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

moojito

Damn, that Geordie just doesn't stop. He was rambling on and on for the last 3 minutes of the half and the American guy just had to talk right over the top of him going "ok that's the first half finished" and still he went on.

I wonder if the guy has a pull string on his back or something.

What a garbage first half from us, this is becoming worrisome because we need to be able to beat high pressuring teams.

Yes we have key players out but nonetheless, we're playing like ass.

2 assists already for Schurrle apparently? Happy for him!

Need to get Remy on or something, not done anything since I turned the game on

pulga

Banned
Let's make excuses about the pitch, forget the fact Atletico have completely outplayed Real.

If I wanted to make excuses Id talk about how we're missing five starters.

The pitch being shit is a fact, dont know why anyone is getting up in arms about it?

scabro

Atleti's field is a fucking potatoe pitch. Jesus, you're La Liga champions, this is embarassing.

someone post the tweet about Madrid haggling over reducing the massive disparity of tv revenue into a slightly smaller, still fucking massive disparity of tv revenue.

Sane_Man

Ray Hudson is the worst fucking commentator I have ever heard in my life. He ruins every game he's the commentator for. I'd honestly love to punch him in his fucking face for putting me through this.

Baki

The pitch being shit is a fact, dont know why anyone is getting up in arms about it?

Maybe if Real didn't monopolise the TV money, they'd afford a better a pitch.

Meier

What on earth is wrong with City?

Not that I fucking mind, like.
Who knows. Who knows. Been shit for the past month..Yaya shouldn't be that much of a requirement for us to not play like garbage. The defense is just a joke right now -- Hull have acres of space every time they get it around our area. Players in that walking in it in phase since they lack confidence. Yaya would wake us from our doldrums with a 30 yard screamer.

Tc91

Huh, Ramos Marcelo and Modric fair enough but look at your attack :lol any team in the world would have that.

Surely you would forge a chance with those in the team, has Moya even made a save? You've just been completely outplayed and Simeone > Ancelotti in this fixture I'm afraid.

Atletico haven't lost to Real in 5 matches.

FootballFan

Just saw the Atletico goals.

Casillas on the first one.
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

But that second one
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

Wilbur

Banned

You seem to be the one up in arms about it m8

And are you counting Pepe as one of your starters? Varane in instead is surely a bonus.

So that's James, Modric, Marcelo and Ramos out.

James is being replaced by an in form Isco, Coentrao is a perfectly adequate replacement for Marcelo.

No dice, friendo

Accept that your team cannot defeat potato farmers

scabro

You seem to be the one up in arms about it m8

And are you counting Pepe as one of your starters? Varane in instead is surely a bonus.

So that's James, Modric, Marcelo and Ramos out.

James is being replaced by an in form Isco, Coentrao is a perfectly adequate replacement for Marcelo.

No dice, friendo

Accept that your team cannot defeat potato farmers

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom