• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

how is kroos playing

is it still like he's been there for five years already

Indifferent2.gif

pulga

Banned
Mauling. All this talk of squad problems is nonsense.

Carlo didn't get it done today. Make the adjustments.

How is it nonsense when there's 5 starters missing? Jesus fucking christ, the hyperbole going on in this thread right now :lol

TOTAL HUMILLIATION!

YES MANDZ!

YES ATLETI!

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVEEEEEEEEE!

Congrats, but at the end of the day it's just 3 points in your home field, well within the budget.

The last time we saw four goals in one of our matches it was something bigger than 3 points, though, so I'll keep taking these L's for the time being ;)

jts

...hate me...
Atlético have been effortlessly fucking up Real's season left and right.

Dat revenge for Lisbon 2014.

Stubo

Gareth from Harpenden: Speaking as a Chelsea fan, the words you always love to hear are "James Milner replaces Edin Dzeko". It's like Ferrari saying they are replacing their F1 racing car with a Fiat Uno to win a Grand Prix.
GOAL

Manchester City 1-1 Hull City - James Milner
Posted at 16:49
When all looked lost, James Milner steps up and curls a free-kick home from 25 yards. Three minutes to find a winner...
Oh Gareth from Harpenden, look what you've done.

Wilbur

Banned
How is it nonsense when there's 5 starters missing? Jesus fucking christ, the hyperbole going on in this thread right now :lol

Congrats, but at the end of the day it's just 3 points in your home field, well within the budget.

The last time we saw four goals in one of our matches it was something bigger than 3 points, though, so I'll keep taking these L's for the time being ;)

Jesus :lol.

Again, as I said earlier:

Two of the starters you're counting are Pepe (who Varane is better than) and James (who Isco is playing as well as). Bit of a fallacy to say five starters are missing when your replacements for them are over 50-60m worth of players.

What a sad display. Hopefully Madrid can stick around close to the top for another 4 weeks or so, then there is still a chance to salvage this season.

Easy to blame injuries but Ramos and Kroos should have been rested way earlier in the season when they requested it. That is on Ancelotti though.

Should have been a 3 game ban for CR7. He should have missed this game.

This is actually worse. If he had gotten another match ban, maybe Madrid would be playing with 11 players instead today.

Wilbur

Banned
Really good results for us today so far. Would have loved a Hull win obviously, but can't have it all. Hopefully QPR hold on and Everton get something. Add in Dortmund winning and Atletico destroying Real... just sublime.

Need to take advantage.

pulga

Banned
Jesus :lol.

Again, as I said earlier:

Two of the starters you're counting are Pepe (who Varane is better than) and James (who Isco is playing as well as). Bit of a fallacy to say five starters are missing when your replacements for them are over 50-60m worth of players.

Look at it from any angle you like, it's a fact they're all starters. Sure, exchange James for Modric if you'd like, that's still four starters, doesn't matter how much better you think Varane is than Pepe, it's the simple truth that Pepe is the starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom