• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Benfica are so crappy.

But somehow they'll just cheese their way into a win like they always do innit.

@dilynux 1h1 hour ago
Manchester United U15s will play Feyenoord, PSV, Atletico Paranaense, PSG and Right to Dream Ghana at this year's Marveld Youth Tournament.

You're about to get Gomesd motherfuckers.

Zabojnik

Bla may think he's perfect for you, but can you really trust a man who has never watched Big Trouble in Little China?

I'm not even sure if I want him to watch it now. He missed the train. He should've watched it 10+ years ago. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes.

faridmon

From Japanese music thread

Holyshit, Didin't know that Origa passed away last month.

Her music was an inspiration and actually the reason why I am into Japanese Music.

R.I.P.

For anyone who don't know here, She was the singer for GitS OST and worked heavily with Yoko Kanno in many occasion.

:(

tri_willy

phahahah

he was a pundit for our coverage of the big bash and he got fat as FUCK

can't wait till Simon Jones becomes Swansea manager

no kidding... his fall from grace was massive... to think some idiot commentator touted him as the best bowler in the world.

simon jones??? the simon jones who had that sickening injury iirc??? christ... what a... knee jerk reaction that would be for swansea

Linius

wSTDxRN.png

Een echte Ajacied.

faridmon

Farid, that quote is from the anime thread

I posted it on both thread, she was a Japanese (of Russian origin) singer who worked on Ghost on The Shell music, but mostly she was known for her orchestrated Jpop music which were incredible considering she was Russian.

I am a bit depressed now :(

I've pondered it more and more, and beyond the paroxysmal reactions I feel when I see us playing ugly, often incompetent football, it's hard to deny that - at least lately - we've been getting the results we need. Nine wins from ten matches in all competitions is incredible for us, especially when you consider that our only loss was to the league leaders (who we also beat in that same period).

And who could we replace him with? Sure, I'd love to see Bielsa come over, but I don't want to risk losing Rafa unless we have someone like him secure. Klopp would never come; Conte is ludicrously unlikely. We'd probably end up with Spalletti, Montella, or Mazzarri 2.0; Mihajlovic if we're fortunate. Considering our (known) options, Rafa is probably the safest bet, even if I don't think we'll ever actually win the scudetto under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom