• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

B9WNNzfCcAAH2ew.png

B9WNNl3CUAAG3ti.png

B9WNOEwCYAA5pPE.png

B9WNN5qCQAAQ4EU.png

ok.

Blablurn

imagine how hurt your gf would be if she read your post bla

My neogaf comments are in no relation to my real life feelings. i love my gf and i couldnt be happier. pls understand. pls dont quote me and ask another question that is related to this post. have a good evening.

My neogaf comments are in no relation to my real life feelings. i love my gf and i couldnt be happier. pls understand. pls dont quote me and ask another question that is related to this post. have a good evening.

Bud, tell me what you want to say and I'll quote this exact post and ask Bla for you. Technically you would have done nothing wrong according to Bla's rules.

He just wants you to be happy Bla. He just wants you to be happy. That is why he brought her up.

Rikkun

I always forget you have a GF.
Fuck my life, Yurt show me the way please.

Shot gun being coach

Or I'll be the totti of the team. I am incredible

I'll take Marchisio.
If the #8 is already gone I'll take Bendtner. 1 goal per season, all the ladies.

Blablurn

Better Call Saul is starting tonight right? I hope it's not that bad. I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. When everyone was hyping it I was like: "Naaaah, it cannot be that good."

But then I started watching it. And I fell in love with that show. The first season is a lil bad. Bad starting with season 2 it just gets better and better.

Better Call Saul is starting tonight right? I hope it's not that bad. I really enjoyed Breaking Bad. When everyone was hyping it I was like: "Naaaah, it cannot be that good."

But then I started watching it. And I fell in love with that show. The first season is a lil bad. Bad starting with season 2 it just gets better and better.

It's going to be on Netflix, isn't it?

bud

i don't know, wedward.

i've never ordered a poster online.

i want to buy malick criterions, but i don't have a region-free blu-ray player.
l1x61OA.png

i already own the thin red line, but i'd rebuy it on criterion just for that boxart.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some sensational legit banter on twitter today regarding Tevez's offside (the absolute lack thereof, to be more precise) after Galliani basically accused Sky (and Juve) of having "manipulated" the replay, showing crooked offside lines, etc. Perspective, how does it work?

B9VaSozCYAAAgs-.jpg

Galliani is literally losing it. Time to retire and sort through that collection of golden ties, vecchio cuore bianconero.
even the Milan fans are bantering Galliani

He's trying to distract them from yet another loss, Putin-esque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom