• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

Barca is so fucking good right now and if we can keep this form there is nothing that can stop this treble train. Choo choo.

allegri-5.jpg

I'm so hyped for this year's CL, someone stop me.

El Topo

For those of you that own Grim Fandango for Vita: Save often, especially after the first chapter. The game crashes every once in a while.

Blablurn

For those of you that own Grim Fandango for Vita: Save often, especially after the first chapter.

From everything I heard its a typical 90s adventure :S Super hard and not casual at all. I like the idea of bringing classics back but I guess I would never be able to finish it. Or go half way through lol.

El Topo

From everything I heard its a typical 90s adventure :S Super hard and not casual at all. I like the idea of bringing classics back but I guess I would never be able to finish it. Or go half way through lol.

It's not as hard as some other adventures and at least you can't fail, unlike with old-school adventures, where after hours you might have found out that you missed an item on the first screen. The only times the game really bothered me - besides crashing today and costing me maybe an hour of progress - was when an item or place was really hard to spot or find, or when you absolutely had to talk to someone before something worked. I did look up a walkthrough occasionally though, but I could have accomplished it all just with a bit more trial and error as well.

That said, the atmosphere, characters and story are really great. The gameplay is not the best, DotT is much better in that regard, but still pretty good. Vita version occasionally crashes and stutters though.

Edit:
Also the controls in the original sucked hard. Really hard. I'm glad the remaster has a new control scheme.

Blablurn

I know. But someone has to be buying these things or else they wouldn't get made.

The art is so weird to me. WHERE ARE THEIR NOSES?!

That game is totally made for the Japanese market. Some of them really love those things. No idea why they brought it to Europe tho. Its even a lil censored here lol.

Razor554

Lionel Messi now holds the record for the most La Liga goals (267) AND the most La Liga assists (105).
P9C

Crazy weekend. Harry Kane killing Arsenal, Atleti thrashing Real Madrid, Barcelona winning at San Mamés and then this epic penalty shootout.

Blablurn

This all reminds me of my visit in Tokyo. I was in Akiba. Went to a comic book store. First floor was totally harmless. Normal animes. Then I went up. And suddenly it got a lil more spicy. And when you made it to the third floor, it was all full with kinky and crazy hentai stuff. Like sick stuff.

Benfica had their first shot on target on the 94th min...when they scored the equalizer...
So fucking unfair... Fuck football, fuck everything!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom