• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

defending is easy

Seriously, I won't doubt alot of quality that the EPL has in parts of the midfield and the attack, but there are barely any teams with a good amount of quality in defending.

No pressing, so much freaking space and it's mindbaffling how 2-3 players can walk through a defense that easily.
Might be a result of the defenders just walking beside the attacker...

FootballFan

Seriously, I won't doubt alot of quality that the EPL has in parts of the midfield and the attack, but there are barely any teams with a good amount of quality in defending.

No pressing, so much freaking space and it's mindbaffling how 2-3 players can walk through a defense that easily.
Might be a result of the defenders just walking beside the attacker...

I've said it before in here but atletico really are the only team in europe that actually know how to defend.

lets face it. tottenham is the worst club in the history. you just dont have a history like we do.

jbrF2oOCukoW5p_e.jpg

King_Moc

Banned
Pearson ripped into the MoTD Pundits in his conference. Well not quite ripped into them, but he had words about them.

Yeah, tried to claim no one would have cared if they hadn't brought it up. Well, it was all over twitter, and i sent it to a bunch of people. Is he basically saying "if you didn't film stuff, people wouldn't know about it"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom