• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakho wut r u doin

Both teams playing quite well. Not happy with how easily Spurs were finding the pockets between defense and midfield in the 10 minutes or so before their goal. Dembele is winning his battles far too easily as well.

Sturridge a little rusty in pace off the mark and sharpness on the ball, expect he'll be back to normal soon though.

Scum

So Rose has been bukkaked all game?

Can't believe we haven't subbed Sanchez off, if he picks up an injury because of this I'm going to be seriously pissed off.

You'll find out in the next press conference that he's out for longer than you thought.

near

Gold Member
We really should be losing, Bentaleb x Mason holding the midfield with a lot of nerves. Rose looks like he's going to be beaten at every instance. Fortunately Liverpool also look sloppy with there attacks and Sakho looking like the weakest link, we can win this in the second half if we fix our approach, if not we're going to lose.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Rose has been bukkaked all game?

You'll find out in the next press conference that he's out for longer than you thought.

Trouble is that Eriksen just doesn't help Rose at all, I can see Chadli coming on for Mason soon.

GQman2121

Banned
Liverpool's midfield has been ineffective tonight. Coutinho hasn't been able to do much with the ball. All forward movement seems to be down the right with Ibe going at Rose, which isn't surprising.

Dembele has been really strong on the ball for Spurs. He's turning and moving quickly and then looking up for Eriksen or Kane. Soild.

FuturusX

Can somebody give me a two sentence recap?

BBC Quotes:

"It's been really fast and free flowing from both sides. Liverpool should be in front, they just hit the post 20 seconds before half-time, and they have edged the chances. But Spurs are also playing very, very well."

"Entertaining half at Anfield. Harry Kane, inevitably, on the mark for Spurs and Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge not far off as his backheel hit the post. Perfectly balanced between two sides intent on playing passing, attacking football."

"It's been a really entertaining first half at Anfield. Both teams playing really well and Daniel Sturridge, no exaggeration, could have had four goals."

Meier

Wow at QPR. That second goal and the save by Green were utterly amazing.

Anyone have a good site that shows the scores and the goal scorers in a list view? So you don't have to click individual games to get all the info on scorers?

Empty

liverpool haven't had good wingers in like all the time i've been watching football and now they've got sterling and ibe. ffs.

Gerrard walking back.

Brendan pls

He hasn't been terrible, but I fucking hate having him in a midfield 2. Once the ball goes behind him, he just switches off and starts jogging back to the general vicinity of the box. Basically meaning that if an attacker runs off the back 3, or a midfielder simply runs past Gerrard, and they pick the ball up with time to turn we have a situation where the back 3 are facing 2+ attackers on the back foot

Seeing how shite QPR normally are, I thought "hmm... Defoe is cheap on FF, maybe I should swap him" but no, the one day the shitcunts decide to not be shitcunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom