• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

q3ZW6ye.gif
ddpuBIG.jpg

With Moyes, it always looked like he wasn't sure whether to play the "man united way" or what he was used to with Everton. With LvG, it was pretty clear early on what he was trying to do, but now I've no clue wtf that is.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I still want a couple more goals so we can just play youngsters in Madrigal and not worry about that second leg at all.

Meier

Nasri hasn't really added anything to the game thus far. Could see him being the first to be subbed off today. Kolarov has been absolutely dogshit for the past two months.

Jarnet87

Only one sub left, I'd take RVP off for either Fellaini or Mata. switch to 4-2-3-1, Rooney at AM if you put Fellaini on, or Mata at AM and keep roo at DM. Need to do something to take back control of the game.

TeegsD

Looks like Im missing a hell of a cracker by ManU. Ugh, just ugh. So is Blind injured, did I just read that right?

Rooney at DM is also sounding like loads of fun...

Also, cum stain? Really?

faridmon

His first touch has really regressed this season.

his first touch was bad last season as well, but he was lucky because he had a lot of support from the full-backs, to a point that he didn't need to actually rely on ball control to get his goals.
Now, with Baines regressing, and Coleman being nullified, he just haven't had a good ball control and it just becomes apparent that he doesn't like close battles with defenders.

Truly a disappointment considering the price, but he is young so I am giving him a year or even two years of chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom