• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Arsenal GAF be like

i22U7hrSZaFr.gif

while looking at the results

Suen

Don't pls let Neygod shoot pelado anymore

Suarez should try next
I saw your post before your edit. Even when your team is playing and one of your most promising talents misses his pen you focus on Ronaldo. Just join the Real Madrid fanbase already m8. I know you love us.

neymar just missed a pen, dont know why messi let him take it tbh
Because Miss-i is teaching him.

Because he misses them a lot too.
Beaten like a Miss-i penalty.

Absolutely horrible, dreadful half.

However, I'd like to reserve special mention for Jonny Evans, who if he were to die on the pitch in the next hour I'd fucking applaud.

There's stealing a wage and then there's retiring and forgetting to tell anyone.

dc89

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 2m2 minutes ago
On living wage debate, Man City paying it already to all directly employed staff, including part timers and interns.

What a club. For the people. For the working class.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol

That was, surreal.

I think I'm starting to understand the philosophy.

However, I'd like to reserve special mention for Jonny Evans, who if he were to die on the pitch in the next hour I'd fucking applaud.

There's stealing a wage and then there's retiring and forgetting to tell anyone.
Explain your jellylike shape to me

Explain it like am HateGames

Bold One

Putting Rooney in midfield, and then putting Evans in CB- what a spine..

its almost as if Gaal doesnt watch these guys in training. Horrible, disjointed, unbalance football.

TeegsD

Ah, the ol' Kyle Orton. Its beautiful when done right!

Wait.

Assuming both Man Utd goals were set pieces, Burnley have conceded 4 set piece goals in 2 games. If both from corners, 4 corners.

What a stupid way to get relegated.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
United are clanking their way up the table, Fergie's ghost has possessed Gaal.

Splatt

his first touch was bad last season as well, but he was lucky because he had a lot of support from the full-backs, to a point that he didn't need to actually rely on ball control to get his goals.
Now, with Baines regressing, and Coleman being nullified, he just haven't had a good ball control and it just becomes apparent that he doesn't like close battles with defenders.

Truly a disappointment considering the price, but he is young so I am giving him a year or even two years of chance.

Cool.

Thanks for the detailed write up :)

Bold One

get Jonny Evans off the fucking pitch, he's a liability, the very notion that he plays football for a club of United's stature is a cosmic mystery

Blablurn

Felt sadly nostalgic watching this gif, it feels like LeBron on the Heat was years ago. Those 4 seasons feel like a dream that ended too early
l1x61OA.png

I kinda agree. It was an awesome time and a great run. Even the defeats were epic. And the wins were just incredible. First making sure that Kevin Durant will never ever win a title again and then destroying the Spurs in the last second <3. What a time that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom