• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Another Augsburg goal. Pierre-Emile with a yellow card

WNO3sJf.png

Pitch getting worse

Atletico, Real and Bayern I agree with but Barca were at their height, now they seem to be in various levels of disarrays with the transfer ban, people quitting etc, I don't think they're a better team now than they were back then.

I retract my statement that Barca are better now than they were then, but that wasn't Barca at their height imo. 11/12 is when the directionless tikitaka had started strangling them

pulsemyne

Well so far I'm pleasently surprised at swans. We have looked better defensively and Shelvey looks very happy in this position. Even if we lose I think most fans will be not too displeased as it's been much better than the last few games. It's also a bit of a makeshift team as well.

Well so far I'm pleasently surprised at swans. We have looked better defensively and Shelvey looks very happy in this position. Even if we lose I think most fans will be not too displeased as it's been much better than the last few games. It's also a bit of a makeshift team as well.

Who cares what your fans think?

I'll be displeased, and that's what matters :p

pulsemyne

hope you guys keep improving, shame you had to sell bony

any points saints lose at this stage is good, please dont concede

The offer was just too good to turn down. We aren't the biggest club going (it's a club part run by supporters who rent the stadium of the local council) but we are going places and make a lot of money now. We have also been heavily investing in young talent for the future. It's been really good for the city. They recently spent 7 million building a new training facility (the old one was actually somewhere I used to play tennis as a kid and old people used to play bowls, hardly premier league stuff).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And murica
by Nathan Rhodes

Looked fucking abhorrent
Kamara. I can't breathe.
But that's a different argument
Talent getting big films over the

Game pick up so many nominations.
Those top of the groups cigarettes
Instead of inventing new reasons
*gates

No, not at all.
Go back to hell
Watching football
Fuckin ell
All added up and shit! 2:1 overall!

I retract my statement that Barca are better now than they were then, but that wasn't Barca at their height imo. 11/12 is when the directionless tikitaka had started strangling them

Thats a fair point, they were probably on their way down. The only team that really "scares me" as in I wouldnt want to play at all is Real Madrid personally, not saying we could/would beat every other team but Real are the one that I think may well just blow us away.

A lot of the top teams have improved a lot, i'd like to play Atletico again to see how we would do this season
after we bought half their squad...!

Shelvey is so stupid sometimes

Gomis has an easy dangerous pass to him if he just shapes himself to run into the space, but he's stood on his heels until the chance has gone

SHOW US YER MASSIVE JONJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ok last one

Time Wooders
by Nathan Rhodes

What about this one
Streep or perfunctory biopics.
Arsenal need there to be none.
Semantics

It yet. Absolutely sensational.
Inside Llewyn Davis 2014: Whiplash
Backs lool. Brazil-Argie final
League titles you fucking squash

No, not at all.
You must sing me a song about fear
Watching football
Oh dear
All added up and shit! 2:1 overall!

scabro

The offer was just too good to turn down. We aren't the biggest club going (it's a club part run by supporters who rent the stadium of the local council) but we are going places and make a lot of money now. We have also been heavily investing in young talent for the future. It's been really good for the city. They recently spent 7 million building a new training facility (the old one was actually somewhere I used to play tennis as a kid and old people used to play bowls, hardly premier league stuff).

nice, i like swansea, hope you do well with the youth.

is jefferson montero injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom