• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Chelsea won the CL, the state of the top teams was much lower than it is now

Atletico, Real, Barca and Bayern are better than any team that was around at that point imo

Esch

Banned
lol, this is mean as shit
myyqQEs.png

pls dont ban me wes

Abraxas

I feel nothing but pity for Villa fans. I moan a good deal about Arsenal, but it must be heartbreaking to watch 11 guys who utterly don't give a shit week, in week out. Sad that a team that was a consistent top half team only a few years ago.

Fintan

When Chelsea won the CL, the state of the top teams was much lower than it is now

Atletico, Real, Barca and Bayern are better than any team that was around at that point imo
I'm not sure that Barca are that much better than they were back then, but otherwise I agree.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel nothing but pity for Villa fans. I moan a good deal about Arsenal, but it must be heartbreaking to watch 11 guys who utterly don't give a shit week, in week out. Sad that a team that was a consistent top half team only a few years ago.
bayern know how it feels

fack pep etc

Barzul

All this after beating an AWFUL Villa? The more they (villa) had the ball, the more dangerous Arsenal looked.

Barzul be smoking them top of the CL cigarettes.

i'd say if we beat Monaco, which is very doable, and got a good qf draw, semi-finals is a real possbility.

From there shit gets hairy unless things REALLY fall into place for us.

Best team doesn't always win the CL though and we're far from it. But we get past Monaco and who knows...

You can tell they are happy with the draw

What is this

It is why all these flops serie a teams are killing Juve. Last year pushed Juve to new heights, but with the other title challenges fizzling, juve don't have to go all out for every win. It is dangerous

scabro

Vietto will prove today that he's better than Dybala

keep an eye on Jonathan Dos Santos (FF)

hes been incredible for Villareal

expect the PL to start sniffing this summer or next summer

also Cheryshev although hes selfish as fuck but somehow still has a ton of assists

Timurid

^ should of watched Toro vs Samp. 5-1 Quag hat trick and amauri scores. :lol :lol :lol

:lol Samp were terrible today. Toro breaking winless streaks against different clubs left and right.

Arnie

The NLD next week is going to be great, both teams are in good form and have improved a lot in recent weeks. Just a shame Bentaleb will be missing.
Best result for us would be a draw, if we can beat Everton at Goodison.

Need to keep our mad form up, even if other teams have barely dropped any points.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It is why all these flops serie a teams are killing Juve. Last year pushed Juve to new heights, but with the other title challenges fizzling, juve don't have to go all out for every win. It is dangerous

Fuck

That's not how you play after yesterday's match

I have to get out of here

Vaffanculo dio cane

We needed to lose this game, to shake things up a little. Bah, whatever.

Porca puttana maiala.
Absolutely disgusting display by the boys

I'm going to buy a PS4 to cheer myself up

Also because I'm horny and if I stay at home I'm gonna rub one or 10 out and it'll affect my performance next week ;_;

markao

It's been too long.

I will be there in Eindhoven when it's time.
Together with Feyenoord best two teams, but yours has way more scoring power and they would deserve the title.

Next year will be challenging, with all the talent leaving. Assuming some top club picks up Willems (1/3rd of the price of Shaw, same age and double the (forward)talent), Depay reminds me off young RvP, arrogant little cunt, but loads of talent (hope he realises, like RvP with his switch to Arsenal, that at a big club he needs to do more than just rely on that talent) and Wijnaldum is also way to good for the Eredivisie, so cannot see him stay another year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^ should of watched Toro vs Samp. 5-1 Quag hat trick and amauri scores. :lol :lol :lol

:lol Samp were terrible today. Toro breaking winless streaks against different clubs left and right.
Quagliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He's so fucking good, I bet every goal was sexy, he never scores ugly tap-ins like Messi

inky

keep an eye on Jonathan Dos Santos (FF)

hes been incredible for Villareal

expect the PL to start sniffing this summer or next summer

I'm glad he has. He was rotting away on the Barca reserves.

We had such hopes for the Dos Santos brothers. I remember that brief period under Rijkaard when we all believed Gio was gonna turn out the next Dinho T.T

confuziz

Banned
Together with Feyenoord best two teams, but yours has way more scoring power and they would deserve the title.

Next year will be challenging, with all the talent leaving. Assuming some top club picks up Willems (1/3rd of the price of Shaw, same age and double the (forward)talent), Depay reminds me off young RvP, arrogant little cunt, but loads of talent (hope he realises, like RvP with his switch to Arsenal, that at a big club he needs to do more than just rely on that talent) and Wijnaldum is also way to good for the Eredivisie, so cannot see him stay another year.

True. But unlike Ajax, we actually spend all the money that comes in. I'm sure we will get some good replacements.

I'm so glad Palermo is BACK

Munoz and Dybala leaving in the summer (or even now with Munoz to Milan, zamps was out saying he would put him on the bench until the summer if Milan didnt pay up now haha) might mean back to fighting against fucking serie b.

scabro

I'm glad he has. He was rotting away on the Barca reserves.

We had such hopes for the Dos Santos brothers. I remember that brief period under Rijkaard when we all believed Gio was gonna turn out the next Dinho T.T

Gio still stuggling with injuries, really hurt his career

his body cant handle the fast twitch leg fibres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom