• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Mancini “We have to score goals and not concede them.”

Radical, democratising moments when the whole intellectual discourse of football cracks open and seems perfectly accessible from the most mean, the most humble, the most armchair-manacled position.

The Michael Cox in a wicker man moment is nigh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes. I was doing push-ups on my knuckles and she started doing squats with a bar about 4 feet infront of me.

After 20 push-ups i didn't really need my arms to hold me up, if you get me.

Oh my my 😍

ask her about the calories in nutella or something, its so easy to make up any bullshit to talk in the gym 😊

Play Valdes in defence tonight.

Also @Yurt, I don't tweet italian so ask her why her walls aren't covered in venn diagrams with Patrice being the focal point.
She tweets in English y0, like all hipster Italians.

LTWheels

Appoint re: Kane's wages is that look how much we are going to have to pay Coutinho and Sterling to keep them tied down to a long term contract.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Radical, democratising moments when the whole intellectual discourse of football cracks open and seems perfectly accessible from the most mean, the most humble, the most armchair-manacled position.

The Michael Cox in a wicker man moment is nigh.

dr.sal r u dissing me or dissing mancio

pls respond

scabro

reputable and highly esteemed paper "The Mirror" is apparantly reporting that Chuba Akpom has signed a 3 year contract extension with Arsenal.

get bent Liverpool

Appoint re: Kane's wages is that look how much we are going to have to pay Coutinho and Sterling to keep them tied down to a long term contract.

Wages are a relative thing though. Liverpool have the capacity to pay a lot more. .

£35k/week is a good deal for Spurs but I don't imagine anyone at Spurs is earning what Sterling is rumoured to be renewing for.

Oh my my 😍

ask her about the calories in nutella or something, its so easy to make up any bullshit to talk in the gym 😊

She tweets in English y0, like all hipster Italians.

Yeah...that's why I....tweet in English
:((((((((((((((((((

jts

...hate me...
Lovely, that 488.

But it looks 458-based, i.e. a stop-gap before the next all-new model. What the F430 was to the 360.

LTWheels

Apparently the hold up with Sterlings contract is that his agent is in the middle of leaving the management company he works for to set up his own company.

Rikkun

An Italian actress, Valentina Lodovini

Valentina-Lodovini-2.jpg

New Ferrari.

laterale-500x365.jpg

replaces the 458. I don't know what I want more, valentina or the car :((((
That Lodovini pic makes me happy I'm single and sad I'm a short fuck
That Ferrari makes me sad cause I'm poor and because SEGA lost the Ferrari rights for Outrun games.
I tried having sex with a car once, it was exhausting.
That's the worst pun I've read today CCS.
Pls elaborate 😂😂😂

Best thing about my shit Juve is our hot fans, I can always count on that

KidA follow her on twitter she supports Juve & United and she's Italian

Pls give handle.
And KidA handle too, I don't think I'm following him and can't find him :D

bud

That Lodovini pic makes me happy I'm single and sad I'm a short fuck
That Ferrari makes me sad cause I'm poor and because SEGA lost the Ferrari rights for Outrun games.

That's the worst pun I've read today CCS.

Pls give handle.
And KidA handle too, I don't think I'm following him and can't find him :D

she's 5'7"

GorillaJu

I would like to know why Liverpool sold Shelvey?

He seems like the type that could be an excellent midfielder at 27, 28 years old once he's matured and has calmed himself down, but he's too raw to play for Liverpool and too good to sit on the bench every week.

Bumhead

Banned
Chucked his toys out of the pram over deadline day, I bet. Was reportedly in the office all day yesterday and looked pissed off when Sky grabbed him last night.

Will be annoyed he can't spend another club into bankruptcy while bemoaning one of the most bloated and highly paid squads in football.

Joke of a man and has done an utterly shit job at QPR. Should never manage in the PL again.

Tc91

Wow. They're down surely.

Yeah :lol they are fucked. I told Dan a few weeks ago it's a bet to put on.

Remaining home games: Saints, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham, Newcastle.

Put that with the fact they are ranked the worst away team in the league, yeah they are fucked.

Gonna be interesting to see how many players they lose.

raven777

Simon Peach @SimonPeach
Harry Redknapp has resigned at #QPR, citing knee replacement surgery as key to decision. Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey in temporary charge.

Yeah :lol they are fucked. I told Dan a few weeks ago it's a bet to put on.

Remaining home games: Saints, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham, Newcastle.

Put that with the fact they are ranked the worst away team in the league, yeah they are fucked.

Gonna be interesting to see how many players they lose.

They would have been down anyway but now I feel it's a certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom