• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

faridmon

Come on Chelsea*

*Provided Sturredge doesn't play. Fuck that guy.

And Beckham + Donovan to Everton this January while we offload Fellaini to Chelsea. I can see that heppening.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Hummels and Lewa are perfect fits for Juve?

You can keep Lewa and your coefficient!

HUMMELS FUTURE CAPITANOOOOOOOOOO

jbark8RrzUNIXA.jpg

(I love this picture. I think I'm turning into AndresON)

btw the ref said "I couldnt see for a second, some players got in my way.", those useless goal refs(and the linesman) didn't see anything either?

If it was up to me, I'd replace all the refs with Hawk-Eye technology.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Reading through this tax case verdict is awesome. It's been anonymised like Reservoir Dogs, but with even better names. 'Mr Scarlet' 'Mr Magenta'.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
This is the decision: HMRC First Tier Tax Tribunal rules payments made to players through off-shore tax-free benefit trusts were not part of their salary, and therefore the club were not liable for PAYE or any other taxes on said sums.

This is probably the greatest injustice in the history of football. Rangers were closed down by HMRC when they had done nothing illegal.

However, those 'loans' need to be paid back, and it seems HMRC will now chase the individuals themselves to recover the tax directly from them. Knock knock, Mr Souness.

Atletico Madrid interested in Cavani if Falcao leaves, would be a great deal if you ask me.
Why would he leave for Atletico? They're not bad and obviously better than Napoli but i think if he moves he'll do it for a team like barca, real etc. Hes 25 now, hes probably just waiting for the right team to buy him so he can at least win something.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^
Pep is class
Why would he leave for Atletico? They're not bad and obviously better than Napoli but i think if he moves he'll do it for a team like barca, real etc. Hes 25 now, hes probably just waiting for the right team to buy him so he can at least win something.

He should go to Madrid, unless he wants to play on the wings with Barca.
KuGsj.gif

I can't see Atletico selling Faclao to Madrid, it's Aguero all over again. And he won't go to Barca either.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
So away from tax cases, a win for Barca tonight guarantees Celtic European football after Christmas. Let's do this! Més que un club!!!!

Downloads locked to the system they were downloaded on? That is frankly one of the worst things I've ever heard. So if your console dies, you could easily lose hundreds of pounds worth of purchases with it. Unbelievable.

You know what, fuck it. The WiiU deserves to die

Kyoufu

Downloads locked to the system they were downloaded on? That is frankly one of the worst things I've ever heard. So if your console dies, you could easily lose hundreds of pounds worth of purchases with it. Unbelievable.

They'll probably change it after people bitch enough.

They'll probably change it after people bitch enough.

How many massive problems are there so far that people have made that excuse with? They've pushed a turd out the door, and customers are just desperately hoping that they'll get around to polishing it before they finish eating it

Meier

Holy cow at the Ligue 1 table. Talk about absurdly close.. can't believe PSG lost to 9-man Rennes this weekend. I expect Ibra to run roughshod on Dynamo Kiev tomorrow.

Kyoufu

How many massive problems are there so far that people have made that excuse with? They've pushed a turd out the door, and customers are just desperately hoping that they'll get around to polishing it before they finish eating it

I dunno, but PSN was a turd until several updates. Wait and see what happens :p

Meier

I'm sure it isn't a permanent thing, they just couldn't figure out what to do in time for launch. I believe there was a similar issue with the Wii but they came up with some sort of workaround in time.

I imagine they don't expect people's consoles to die before they can fix the issue and if they do, they'd figure out what to do on a case-by-case basis.

Meier

So I guess Biscuits' ban wasn't 3 games. Damn, I would have added him back to my fantasy team had I known he'd be playing.

Top Bottom