• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

lol I'm almost in last place! So I guess you're so invested into it because you are trailing the other Arsenal fan!

It's basically the only CL-related enjoyment I can get with Zenit continuously shaming themselves. At least we can both cheer for Spartak to get crushed tomorrow. Fuck Spartak!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I completely understand hating us, but how can anyone hate our players? :p

Cunt-free team.

Lucio is leaving in January

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I love your Italian players they are awesome, especially Gigi, Marchisio and Pirlo.

But for god's sake man you have Isla and Vidal! Thugs!
Take off your CONMEBOL glasses. :p

I don't know about Isla yet, but Vidal is an EXTREMELY nice guy and nothing but class off and on the pitch. It looks horrible when he mistimes his tackles (rare) but he's no thug at all.

Zabojnik

But for god's sake man you have Isla and Vidal! Thugs!

Antonio+Conte+Juventus+FC+v+Bologna+FC+Serie+nOJavdFrRPcl.jpg

No.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Take off your CONMEBOL glasses. :p

I don't know about Isla yet, but Vidal is an EXTREMELY nice guy and nothing but class off and on the pitch. It looks horrible when he mistimes his tackles (rare) but he's no thug at all.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Antonio+Conte+Juventus+FC+v+Bologna+FC+Serie+nOJavdFrRPcl.jpg[IMG]

No.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.corrieredellosport.it/images/21/C_3_Media_1303921_immagine_obig.jpg

See you guys hate international football but in south america we love it. Vidal is a psycopath look at those eyes! Granted, he is an amazing player and it made me lol when borghi played him as a center back but still, I respect the skill of chilole's players.

Chileans are just nuts. Combine an Inca with a Spaniard and that's what you get :p

C_3_Media_1303921_immagine_obig.jpg

See you guys hate international football but in south america we love it. Vidal is a psycopath look at those eyes! Granted, he is an amazing player and it made me lol when borghi played him as a center back but still, I respect the skill of chilole's players.

Chileans are just nuts. Combine an Inca with a Spaniard and that's what you get :p

Then is Colombian, Spaniard + donkey?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Then is Colombian, Spaniard + donkey?

Spaniard and Chibcha, which is a much less aggressive tribe. Besides, Simon Bolivar is the George Washington of south america but the other countries don't give him any love!

the donkey thing is probably some shit along the coast, no? I'm from the city bitch. we have prostitutes at good rates!

Spaniard and Chibcha, which is a much less aggressive tribe. Besides, Simon Bolivar is the George Washington of south america but the other countries don't give him any love!

the donkey thing is probably some shit along the coast, no? I'm from the city bitch. we have prostitutes at good rates!

You know who is from the coast though? Your boy, Falcunt.

hxiII.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Capello: "Championship? In Italy there is no competition. Juventus will win easily."

I have to agree with him. It's ours to lose.

Inter looked vulnerable against smaller sides. Losing to Siena, Atalanta, Roma and ALMOST to Cagliari, not good enough. Napoli still just as inconsistent as last season. And Lazio wasting time in Turin summed up their ambitions. Fiorentina are mighty impressive though!

He also compared Giovinco to Zola. Leave him alone Capello. :(

The Ronaldo piece by Mark Ogden in today's Telegraph makes me wants to cry.

Also, some story about Sterling and assulting a women in today's Mirror. English media getting to work smh.

Of course if could be true but I bet it's an absolutely nothing story

dc89

Looking at those pics of Chelsea winning the Champions League makes me excited for when City win it. Oh the posts that will be made.

Linius

The last game I'll buy this year will be Far Cry 3. Guess that will keep me busy for some time.

Looking at those pics of Chelsea winning the Champions League makes me excited for when City win it. Oh the posts that will be made.

Maybe start with beating Ajax. Then we'll speak further about this dream of yours.

This feels good.

Rumors from the motherland say that Unai Emery is getting sacked if Spartak lose to Barca.

Spartak's misery is all that is sustaining me this season. Can't wait for 80,000 disappointed fans at the Luzhniki.

sohois

Yo Laboured.

I got to your avatar in TP last night.

what the fuuuuuuck

It's only downhill from there, up until the finale. Stick with it though, it's worth it (also to see an appearance by Billy Zane which always makes me laugh for no reason)

And bear in mind you can pretty much skip any appearances by stoneface, his stupid sidestory is completely irrelevant.

Oxx

The original Wii may have been severely limited, but at least it worked.

The Wii U seems limited and broken at the moment. ZombiU and NSMBU look decent though.

I wish Nintendo would just concentrate on one platform. They were spread too thin even during the DS?Wii years and I think things will overwhelm them with the WiiU.

Garjon

So WiiU or not WiiU? (European checking in)

Not. Almost minuscule leap in graphical performance, any game you buy digitally is locked to that system, can only use account on system it was registered on, a myriad of technical faults on all third party titles, shit battery life of gamepad, insanely long load times in the OS as well as a number of design fuckups in the menus.

It's pretty much a massive crock of shit.

Gentlemen, in a classic stroke of failure I have tickets to the opera tonight when Juventus plays Chelsea. I know, rookie mistake. I'll be grabbing a download of the match when I get back and will attempt to avoid spoilers before I get home. As a result, let me go ahead and get out all my responses ahead of time, and in no particular order. JuveGAF feel free to repost these during the match in my stead.

QUAGLIARELLLLAAAAAAAAA

fucking WAKE UP vucinic what are you doing?

cross the ball LOW porca puttana, these guys have no sense.

bonucci ffs.

NICKY B: TOP STRIKER

Well, at least we can focus on Serie A now.

Pirloooooooohhhhhh

fuck.

giovinco is SHITTTT TAKE HIM OFF ALESSIO WHAT THE FUCK

LOL TORRES

Vidal is in beast mode

ohhhh principinoooooooo

crossbar fuck this game.

That should about cover it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gentlemen, in a classic stroke of failure I have tickets to the opera tonight when Juventus plays Chelsea. I know, rookie mistake. I'll be grabbing a download of the match when I get back and will attempt to avoid spoilers before I get home. As a result, let me go ahead and get out all my responses ahead of time, and in no particular order. JuveGAF feel free to repost these during the match in my stead.

QUAGLIARELLLLAAAAAAAAA

fucking WAKE UP vucinic what are you doing?

cross the ball LOW porca puttana, these guys have no sense.

bonucci ffs.

NICKY B: TOP STRIKER

Well, at least we can focus on Serie A now.

Pirloooooooohhhhhh

fuck.

giovinco is SHITTTT TAKE HIM OFF ALESSIO WHAT THE FUCK

LOL TORRES

Vidal is in beast mode

ohhhh principinoooooooo

crossbar fuck this game.

That should about cover it.
Have fun dude! ;)

WJD

So the week after my housemates order from soccertriads gets taken by border patrol, mine gets delivered to my door safe and sound.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
movetocure ‏@movetocure
Lieven Maesschalck & team - Experienced physical therapists - Specialized in rehabilitation - Professional (top-class) athletes and non-athletes, Antwerp, Lebbeke (Belgium)

On my way to deliver @mousadembele injuryfree to his club @SpursOfficial

tumblr_ma2lsfpiTs1r5jtugo1_500.gif

Arnie

It's like when we used to wheel Ledley King out whenever we had to play Liverpool.

And he'd put in a virtuoso display. We're in for a really tough game if Moussa's fit; I love Joe Allen, and Sahin etc, but Dembele and Sandro offer much more in the strength department. Saying that, Lucas could be back for the Spurs game, thus making Sandro irrelevant.

Top Bottom