• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea fans reaction to getting merely a "good" manager...."We want the best manager evvarrrrrr wwwwahahahahahahahahahah"

Tough shit...Pep's on holiday dammit. Do you know how many clubs would kill for Rafa? Shut the fuck..up.

Uh...none? The bloke has been in the wilderness for 2 years.

Stop with the bloody gifs assholes! Im streaming this shit!

Shut up and look at my vagina

iRXL6wDasJEkV.gif

Wilbur

Banned
You won't see Schweinsteiger being average in Europe.

I think you've forgotten that the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final was a football match which took place on Saturday, 19 May 2012 between Bayern Munich of Germany and Chelsea of England at the Allianz Arena in Munich, Germany. The match was to decide the winner of the 2011–12 season of the UEFA Champions League, Europe's premier club football tournament. Bayern were making their ninth appearance in the competition's final, having won four and lost four, most recently losing in 2010. Chelsea were appearing in their second final, having lost their last in 2008.

It was the first Champions League final to be held at the Allianz Arena (known as "Fußball Arena München" for the final). As tenants of the Arena, this meant Bayern were the first finalists to have home advantage since 1984. Both teams progressed to the knockout stages by finishing top of their group. Bayern then beat Basel, Marseille and Real Madrid to reach the final, while Chelsea knocked out Napoli, Benfica and defending champions Barcelona.

Bayern took the lead late in the second half through Thomas Müller, but Didier Drogba equalised for Chelsea five minutes later to take the game to extra time. The teams stayed level at 1–1 and the match went to a penalty shoot-out, which Chelsea won 4–3 to clinch their first Champions League title. In doing so, they became the first London club to win the tournament, the fifth English club and 22nd overall. As winners, Chelsea will represent UEFA at the 2012 FIFA Club World Cup, entering at the semi-final stage. They lost 4–1 to Atlético Madrid, the winners of the 2011–12 UEFA Europa League, in the 2012 UEFA Super Cup.

Messi

Mourinho's thinking "I could get used to standing here in this wonderful stadium, infront of 47,000 passionate fans. But alas, my old rival Pep is destined to come here now his mates are upstairs.

United couldn't afford me or give me the transfer funds I need. So I better enjoy my night in Manchester, it's a one off."

I think Reals fans are a lot more passionate than City's.

elsk

Banned
I think you've forgotten that the 2012 UEFA Champions League Final was a football match which took place on Saturday, 19 May 2012 between Bayern Munich of Germany and Chelsea of England at the Allianz Arena in Munich, Germany. The match was to decide the winner of the 2011–12 season of the UEFA Champions League, Europe's premier club football tournament. Bayern were making their ninth appearance in the competition's final, having won four and lost four, most recently losing in 2010. Chelsea were appearing in their second final, having lost their last in 2008.

It was the first Champions League final to be held at the Allianz Arena (known as "Fußball Arena München" for the final). As tenants of the Arena, this meant Bayern were the first finalists to have home advantage since 1984. Both teams progressed to the knockout stages by finishing top of their group. Bayern then beat Basel, Marseille and Real Madrid to reach the final, while Chelsea knocked out Napoli, Benfica and defending champions Barcelona.

Bayern took the lead late in the second half through Thomas Müller, but Didier Drogba equalised for Chelsea five minutes later to take the game to extra time. The teams stayed level at 1–1 and the match went to a penalty shoot-out, which Chelsea won 4–3 to clinch their first Champions League title. In doing so, they became the first London club to win the tournament, the fifth English club and 22nd overall. As winners, Chelsea will represent UEFA at the 2012 FIFA Club World Cup, entering at the semi-final stage. They lost 4–1 to Atlético Madrid, the winners of the 2011–12 UEFA Europa League, in the 2012 UEFA Super Cup.

Schweinsteiger was injured

Fry

ibYaAujzVVPal.gif

jtb

Banned
It annoys me when commentators go on and on about how inexperienced City are in Europe. Napoli were inexperienced too; so are Dortmund. Meh.

Fuck, why is Götze soo awesome? :)

I don't know, I don't think I'm ready to bear all the awesome. Everyone's scoring up front, so eerie :O

Zero148

Providing City pull off a comeback and win here what is the ideal result for them in the other game?

an Ajax win

edit, wait no, a Dortmund win would be the best. Dortmund would end as 1st and should be a more easy opponent in the last game. But Ajax should remi in Madrid then

btw, 3:0 Dortmund, Lewangoalsky

Top Bottom