• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

elseanio

I honestly don't get the hate.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing if it always was rose tinted specs on how much I, and many other Liverpool fans, rate Rafa. Can't wait to see him bring his team to Anfield, hope they remember their plastic flags.

You know I think Chelsea will be the next PL team to win the CL, they have a brilliant squad and Rafa is more then competent .
Wouldn't think so on account of the fact that he's out on his ear at the end of the season and we wont qualify this year.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing if it always was rose tinted specs on how much I, and many other Liverpool fans, rate Rafa. Can't wait to see him bring his team to Anfield, hope they remember their plastic flags.
Feels weird. I feel like arnie from a parallel universe.

PaulLFC

I honestly don't get the hate.
Me neither. As much as the media hated him and he made some strange tactical decisions at times, Rafa is a good manager, and will be even more so with the money Chelsea have. If given time (lol) he will win things, that I'm sure of.

I think some of them are throwing their toys out of the pram because Guardiola or Mourinho haven't been appointed. Whatever the reason though, booing a new manager after zero games is just shameful and I'm embarrassed that people like that call themselves football fans.

3Sixty

Qualified for Champions League qualifying with Bala Town on FM. Got the luckiest draw of all time and have made the 4th Qualifying round. :D

TerrenceTheCat ‏@TerrenceTheCat
''Chelsea is a big club but I would never take that job in respect for my former team at Liverpool no matter what" Benitez, 2007

This is why "I don't promise nothin to no ones" is always the best response.

Seep

I wonder what FSG will feel like if Rafa does well

Chumps.

"Chelsea Football Club can confirm Rafael Benitez has been appointed interim first-team manager until the end of the season."

He must be desperate to take it on an interim basis he knows he's gonna get fucked off at the end of the season.

LOL AT CHELSEA!

Not Rafa. I actually think he's a top class manager who was unfairly portrayed in the media in England.

dc309545 Knows what's up. Rafa is a top manager and a top man.

GX5cz.jpg

Troof bombs all up in this bitch.

Blue Moon is up there with other such loathsome songs such as You'll Never Walk Alone. I get why the teams respective fans like them. But they get on my baps something fierce.

Wilbur

Banned
''Chelsea is a big club but I would never take that job in respect for my former team at Liverpool no matter what" Benitez, 2007

Benitez out

Seep

Que?

Meier

Javi Garcia on for Kolarov to start the second half. I assume Zaba is at LB -- he can play there "okay" in FM but I can't recall him doing it for City before.. certainly not in recent memory.

Top Bottom