• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

GX5cz.jpg

Meier

Sounds like Zaba has been quite lucky to not have been sent off. Looks like we'll need to sub him at HT and put on Tevez or something.. grin and bear it and put Maicon at RB.

Fry

Then Heynckes should have changed formation and not accommodated an injured player. Schweinsteiger is the reason you lost. My point is no longer moot.

Had Gomez not missed some of his chances and Chelsea hadn't parked the bus, Bayern would have won. Schweinsteiger wasn't at fault for the loss. He did miss a penalty, yes, but that doesn't make him the villain. The collective effort from the team wasn't good enough in the end.

That, and Chelsea got lucky.

Fucking embarrassing knobheads, thankfully we have some sane fans on here.

What an unbelievable gang of knobends. Even when we 'upgraded' from Rafa to Hodgson we didn't have any of that shite

I hope for Rafa's sake he does well. I hope for Chelsea's sake that he doesn't win anything.

Hindle

Banned
You know I think Chelsea will be the next PL team to win the CL, they have a brilliant squad and Rafa is more then competent .

Top Bottom