• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Zabojnik

Between the two of them, Newcastle and Luton are really starting to destroy my passion for football.

image.php

You know what to do.

Kyoufu

I'm considering taking another sabbatical from Newcastle. They are so shit that it's becoming a waste of time watching them play.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lollerpool delivering as per.

So neither Liverpool or Spurs are through yet. Or Newcastle? Right?

Spurs just have to avoid defeat at home to Pana. I think we can manage that, although we did lose to PAOK at home last season.

Kenka

Rade Prica? I wanted him so badly a few years ago, then Sunderland bought him and never used him lol. The guy bossed the danish league for a years time.

Yup, that guy. Scored the winner for Rosenborg against Vienna. He used to be good back in the days, nice to see he still has the flair to push the ball in.

Freelance journalist ‏@indykaila
I reported couple days ago #MUFC open talks with PSV Kevin Strootman. I can confirm there been a breakthrough between the clubs.

Finally signing that CM.

Can't wait.

Kenka

For those who follow the UEFA coefficient (like me), Germany is on the verge of catching on England. Maybe not this year but most probably the next one.

Coeff so far this year:

England: 76.820
Germany: 73.614

Five years ago:

England: 75.749
Germany: 48.722

tumblr_m9sa6cmbcJ1repnixo1_500.jpg

K1LLER7

Freelance journalist ‏@indykaila
I reported couple days ago #MUFC open talks with PSV Kevin Strootman. I can confirm there been a breakthrough between the clubs.

Finally signing that CM.

Can't wait.
Don't lie to us Viva :p

So he'll join in January if things go through?

Clegg

Cocks out?

Gonna be a great transfer window for us tbf.

You have to remember that Sneijder and Lars Bender are coming too.

Kenka

I start to wonder what good it would make for a Dortmund player to leave for a foreign club, any foreign club. Or Bayern for that matter.
Or Schalke.

spidye

I start to wonder what good it would make for a Dortmund player to leave for a foreign club, any foreign club. Or Bayern for that matter.
Or Schalke.

childhood dream like in kagawa's case or money like probably in lewandowski's.
sahin is an idiot

Mark Ogden, who is pretty good on the Manchester clubs, says Mancini wont get any money in January.

dc's DDR dream on the ropes.

Strange City spent £50m+ in the summer and barely improved the team. Nastasic looks good, the rest very underwhelming so far.

Top Bottom