• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

But how much profit they made? (I think that's the world to describe the money left after the expenses are paid, right?)

Sorry, I should have been more precise. It's 35m net profit (after tax, 39 before tax). And that's after reducing the debt from 56 to 40m. It just shows you that it's impossible to pay back/or rather: it would be economically unwise.

Really? Even Rodwell would walk into your team.

ibeIKd42652EZV.gif

Clegg

Not in Uni tomorrow so gonna watch some NFL.

But I'm absolutely clueless about the sport.

Does anyone know if the Patriots vs the Jets will be a good game?

Fry

Liverpool will have to beat Udinese in case Young Boys beat Anzhi. But if both games end in a draw, Liverpool will go through.

Are my calculations right?

Slizz

Not in Uni tomorrow so gonna watch some NFL.

But I'm absolutely clueless about the sport.

Does anyone know if the Patriots vs the Jets will be a good game?

Maybe. It's a divisional game so it means more. Jets NEED a win. Patriots D sucks, but they have Tom Brady, and the Jets D is good but they have Mark Sanchez.

Slizz

I am so close to turning this off, but it's like watching a train wreck

Lol it is pretty bad. The thread for it is hilarious. Just think of it as a video game with levels.

Anyone seen Sleeping Beauty with Emily Browning(also in SuckerPunch)? That was another WTF movie for me.

Messi

Lol it is pretty bad. The thread for it is hilarious. Just think of it as a video game with levels.

Anyone seen Sleeping Beauty with Emily Browning(also in SuckerPunch)? That was another WTF movie for me.

That's the sleep sex movie?

This film is like Zack Sniders sex dream.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fantastic movie, Denzel is amazing.

Edit: Andres I bet you can't guess who

the blonde chick that has a huge head that was in that series of unfortunate events movie with jim carrey

I'd take the tall blonde chick or the asian girl that is also in hangover 2

--I saw the movie with a buzz and yeah it was fucking terrible but the chicks were hot

Liverpool will have to beat Udinese in case Young Boys beat Anzhi. But if both games end in a draw, Liverpool will go through.

Are my calculations right?

Liverpool are fine. Eto'o and Traore are going to shit on Young Boys just like they did in the first leg.

Top Bottom