• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

ElyrionX

He's gone from mediocre to progressively decrepit. His entire game consists of receiving the ball on the wing and going on an aimless run before passing it back or making a cross to nobody or receiving the ball in a position too good for even him to fuck up and diving for a penalty.

Except for the diving, that sounds like what all of our wingers do.

Why have a

tumblr_ljlt9z9x5v1qdk87wo1_250.jpg

When you can have a

RedPOWBlock.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Someone should make a United Fans 90 Mins Cycle.
and Fergie time

Froggie out
Scholes fuck off
Young you tit
PEAAA
I'll take it
Sir Alex don't ever leave

(Or something clever)

Clegg

I'll never say that Fergie needs to go.

But he seriously needs to change his tactics and selection policy.

And Young is awful.

I'll never say that Fergie needs to go.

But he seriously needs to change his tactics and selection policy.

And Young is awful.
4-4-2, has, to, go.

In fairness - I can see why we use 442 as often as we do. In this league if you just attack and pummel half the teams, you'll win. Problem is, our wingers are so shit right now we can't actually get going.

GorillaJu

It never ceases to amaze me how:

- It takes a goal conceded to get them playing

- They win even when they play like crap

Because they don't actually play like crap. The standards and expectations are just so high that what most other teams in the PL would be lauded for - keeping more than half the possession, creating lots of chances, etc. - United are expected to do that much better.

Even when they're looking completely un-creative they never lose their efficiency in passing and attacking movement and that's what keeps them in the game.

Brinbe

We just look so much better when we actually have someone that can drive the ball forward and spot a pass from midfield.

And yes, 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 fo life

Someone should make a United Fans 90 Mins Cycle.
and Fergie time

Froggie out
Scholes fuck off
Young you tit
PEAAA
I'll take it
Sir Alex don't ever leave

(Or something clever)
This is so fucking true lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Wenger actually had the balls to drop the terrible Vermaelen to the bench. Fair play.

Lightning

Banned
Obviously Wenger agrees with my comments yesterday with his team selection. I hope Ramsey plays well today but more importantly we win the game.

Diablos54

Better than Torres.

Should have loaned Torres to West Brom lol.
Cause that's hard...

Always said we should have kept Lukaku instead of letting him go on loan, we really could use his power and ability ATM.

Hopefully Villa can pull something out of the bag against Arsenal.

4-4-2, has, to, go.

In fairness - I can see why we use 442 as often as we do. In this league if you just attack and pummel half the teams, you'll win. Problem is, our wingers are so shit right now we can't actually get going.

Very true, but frankly 4-3-3 is just as wank when our wingers aren't playing well.

When Giggs lines up in CM on Wednesday, my brain will explode.

Anderson was really good.

Nick Powell is so legit. I wonder who will be given the honour of lining up alongside him in the #___PowellFuture.

Clegg

When Giggs lines up in CM on Wednesday, my brain will explode.

Anderson was really good.

Nick Powell is so legit. I wonder who will be given the honour of lining up alongside him in the #___PowellFuture.

BenderPowellFuture

StrootPowellFuture

AndoPowellFuture

GiggsPowellFuture

Meier

Holy shit.. this is a scary, scary stat.

@PCarrESPN Paul Carr
Man United has won 18 points from losing positions this PL season, compared to three all of last season.

Top Bottom