• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Meier

beIN Sport had a little bit with Falcao on that has him speaking English. He sounded good. Not sure if his knowledge is limited to small, teachable bits but that may be a nice sign if he moves to one of these clubs.

bud

hundreds of millions of pounds were spent on these players yet they can't even string together a decent attack.

obama...

uSEVh.jpg

UR3cy.jpg

dc89

Brilliant play by Barry then to shield the ball an turn Hazard.

Yet... People still refer to the World Cup and just :lol. Suits me!

Bumhead

Banned
Last season we sacked Gary Megson, who supported the club as a boy, who played for the club, whose Dad played for the club, who loved the club with every fibre of his soul, 3 days after he beat our City rivals.

But we still backed the new manager.

Chelsea fans are hilarious. Wonder how many of them sat down there in that corner with those banners knew where Stamford Bridge was prior to 2004.

bud

these teams are so poor considering the money they've spent.

i know i'm repeating myself, but this hurts me to my inner core.

3Sixty

Last season we sacked Gary Megson, who supported the club as a boy, who played for the club, whose Dad played for the club, who loved the club with every fibre of his soul, 3 days after he beat our City rivals.

But we still backed the new manager.

Chelsea fans are hilarious. Wonder how many of them sat down there in that corner with those banners knew where Stamford Bridge was prior to 2004.

I saw tones of hate flying around for the Dave Jones appointment.

In fairness that was forum hate rather than in the stadium hate.

Top Bottom