• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Bumhead

Banned
I saw tones of hate flying around for the Dave Jones appointment.

In fairness that was forum hate rather than in the stadium hate.

Exactly. The way Megson was treated was highly contentious and rubbed pretty much our entire fanbase up the wrong way, just because of who he was and the timing of his departure, but the minute Jones took charge he had our support on the pitch.

Chelsea fans can, have and will say what they want about Benitez on forums and radio phone ins. But turning up to the game with banners and booing his name in the ground is a different matter entirely.

The way both Oscar and Hazard went up from the ground there, right at the same time, reminded me of the older Fifa and PES games when there was only one "get up" animation and they would be synchronized.

Diablos54

The way both Oscar and Hazard went up from the ground there, right at the same time, reminded me of the older Fifa and PES games when there was only one "get up" animation and they would be synchronized.
Lol, yea, they tend to mirror each other sometimes, funny to watch.

Top Bottom