• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Salvadora

Sun 25th Nov - 14:00- Issues - issues - We are experiencing issues from our streaming servers, well out of our hands. I am constantly trying to call the provider every second and I have no answer from them there is nothing I can do I have been at the office all day monitoring then all of a sudden the servers go down. if you can click the server button to get to server 2 this does work but im not sure how many can get on this server. Again I can only appolgise to you and that isnt even good enough I know. But it is totally out of my hands I have been trying to call them all day

I'm sure that whatever piece of shit club you support have an equally muggy and embarrassing subset of fans. But, please, carry on tarring us all with the same brush.

Obviously not all West Ham fans are heinous. But I've heard some fucking woeful things from some West Ham fans, like making fun of Roeder's tumour IIRC, being a particular highlight.

Wilbur

Banned
Same. Might be because of the discrepency between what they've achieved and the amount of media coverage they recieve

So like Liverpool then

_1972452_fergie_st_300.gif

This ref looks like he really doesn't want to give out any cards in this game.

Toure seems to have been infected with Torres disease, only other player I could imagine with such a bad pass in such a good situation. What a bad match.

Top Bottom