• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fuck. Oh well, at least it wasn't that detestable shit Defoe again.

Obviously not all West Ham fans are heinous. But I've heard some fucking woeful things from some West Ham fans, like making fun of Roeder's tumour IIRC, being a particular highlight.

Some of Stoke's lot were singing a chant about Bobby Moore being Saville's paedo mate last week (for some inexplicable reason) - doesn't mean I'd presume to think, or even imply, that a few half-illiterate, inbred morons are representative of their entire fanbase.

The_Hitcher89 said:
Same. Might be because of the discrepency between what they've achieved and the amount of media coverage they recieve

For what it's worth, we don't fucking like it either. Before the whole Tevez nonsense the media presented us as 'everyone's favourite second team', which couldn't have been further from the truth. Then we went through years of media witch hunting, being labelled as cheats and liars and hooligans. Now, they like to make out how disgruntled we would be with Allardyce's 'hoofball' if it weren't for our somehow remarkable performance this season, because it's not keeping in with 'the traditional West Ham style', when all we really want is a manager and team that give half a shit about the club.

Wilbur

Banned
Some of Stoke's lot were singing a chant about Bobby Moore being Saville's paedo mate last week (for some inexplicable reason) - doesn't mean I'd presume to think, or even imply, that a few half-illiterate, inbred morons are representative of their entire fanbase.

Well that's because their entire fan base is made up of illiterate inbred morons.

RaGe_pt

Why doesn't 20:15 comes faster? So anxious to watch us play Braga today! This joke of a game in Stamford Bridge is making me fell asleep.

Meier

Meh, this has been an ugly game. Lots of opportunities for City but Chelsea have been very good defensively and the few very good chances have been squandered.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
English Premiere League is terrible

getthatinyourhead.gif

Top Bottom