• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wow, what a bad day of football.

TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!!!!!

Cornelius saved my day

0GOzr.jpg

CORNELIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS. The new Bendtner.

Awful game of football.

Standard of football was shit and the officiating was terrible too.

Hey, at least we're top again. Should have beaten Norwich dammit.

We've traded our counter attacking style under RDM with the purpose of score more than you concede for a solid defensive display that was full of long balls and in my opinion pretty much played Mata/Hazard/Oscar out of the game in any real way because they're all too short and Torres doesn't care enough to play for the ball and distribute it to them. Seems counter productive to what Roman wants really but whatever.

Torres was a little better in the second half but I say "a little" because he was still pretty bad.

Booing Rafa was unfair but as I said earlier the fans were right to express their dismay at RDMs sacking. People with "Rafa Out" signs need shooting though.

Not very impressed with the performance really it was very limp. Romeu coming on for Mikel was very telling though, expect Romeu to replace Mikel in the starting line-up before long.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Great performance from Spurs. Huddlestone, Dempsey and Walker were all much improved, we honestly could have scored 10 goals. The three we did score were beautiful moves. Only downer is Sandro getting injured but Dembele is back now.

The goal we gave away was very soft but Caulker will learn from it. For a 20 year old he is very good. Just needs to get a bit more composure under pressure.

Chelsea fans reaffirming their status as the worst fans in football. Stay classy boys.

Worst fans in football, haha that's fucking ridiculous. Especially a few days after what happened to Spurs supporters you should at least have noticed what kind of scum supporters are around the world.

We've traded our counter attacking style under RDM with the purpose of score more than you concede for a solid defensive display that was full of long balls and in my opinion pretty much played Mata/Hazard/Oscar out of the game in any real way because they're all too short and Torres doesn't care enough to play for the ball and distribute it to them. Seems counter productive to what Roman wants really but whatever.

Torres was a little better in the second half but I say "a little" because he was still pretty bad.

Booing Rafa was unfair but as I said earlier the fans were right to express their dismay at RDMs sacking. People with "Rafa Out" signs need shooting though.

Not very impressed with the performance really it was very limp. Romeu coming on for Mikel was very telling though, expect Romeu to replace Mikel in the starting line-up before long.

rafa-benitez.jpg

Diablos54

Do you really need a 34 year old who only scored 1 more goals in the league last year than Torres has managed in 13 games this year? You need Falcao realistically.
Well of course Falcao is essential, but Drogba always did a lot for the team, both attacking wise and defending set pieces. Torres does fuck all but lose the ball.

dem tactics

Clegg

There are some seriously awful posters in the F1 thread.

Most of what we post here is a laugh but there are some posters in that thread that are very obnoxious.

Wilbur

Banned
Kermit :lol :lol :lol

He says to Viva "an easy draw so far is setting you up hilariously! The teams you've played so far skew your position"

Man Utd have played Southampton, Liverpool, QPR, Stoke, Arsenal, Fulham, Tottenham, Villa and Chelsea.

Man City have played Southampton, Liverpool, QPR, Stoke, Arsenal, Fulham, Tottenham, Villa and Chelsea.

The differences are Everton, Norwich, Wigan and Newcastle for us. WBA, Swansea, West Ham and Sunderland for them.

Fucking shittest argument of all time.

Clegg

Kermit :lol :lol :lol

He says to Viva "an easy draw so far is setting you up hilariously! The teams you've played so far skew your position"

Man Utd have played Southampton, Liverpool, QPR, Stoke, Arsenal, Fulham, Tottenham, Villa and Chelsea.

Man City have played Southampton, Liverpool, QPR, Stoke, Arsenal, Fulham, Tottenham, Villa and Chelsea.

The differences are Everton, Norwich, Wigan and Newcastle for us. WBA, Swansea, West Ham and Sunderland for them.

Fucking shittest argument of all time.
Kermit never once made a coherent or factually sound argument when he was in this thread.

Don't pay any heed to him.

Reading Kermit's posts from the sideline used to be infuriating. Must be similar to how Cleverley feels when he watches Giggs amble around like Poulsen on heroin

ShogunX

Genuinely hope Rafa loses every single game whilst managing Chelsea but this judging him after a few days in the job shite going on in here is pretty moronic.

Yep, and they were better than yours are at the moment

Our wingers are bad right now, but they're no Nunez, Riera, Garcia, Kuyt, Babel, Benayoun, Kewell, Cole or Smicer.

Out of all of those Garcia and Kuyt were your best. That is not a ringing endorsement, lest I need to make that clear.

I would take any of our temporarily under performing wingers over that lot.

Top Bottom