• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Vucinic....

Unreal.
He's just not right in the head. The entire Juventus fanbase has Stockholm Syndrome because he occasionally pulls something incredible out of nowhere -- and so they hope on for those rare moments. But they truly don't make up for all the times he goes missing. Break free, ragazzi. Break the cycle.

bud

juventus have been awful so far. i don't watch them too often, but right now, there's a severe lack of width; everything seems to be going through the middle, but it's quite crowded there.

bring on a winger, conte cinte.

Wilbur

Banned
juventus have been awful so far. i don't watch them too often, but right now, there's a severe lack of width; everything seems to be going through the middle, but it's quite crowded there.

bring on a winger, conte cinte.

Isla plays wide but he doesn't seem to be having the best time of it. Pepe?! KRASIC?!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vucinic wasn't even jumping for headers. Fuck his aerial threat bring on someone who gives a fuck like Gio. He's bound to score a decisive goal once in his life.

TeegsD

Handball on a Porto player that went uncalled. Seemed like he wanted to protect his face more than anything and I don't think it was going on goal.

Blablurn

He's there in spirit

Yeah, for sure. That's what I like about Bundesliga; Bayern are always up there but over the last 10 years you get a lot of different contenders for first, second, third, fourth.

It'll end with United/City first and second, Chelsea third, Arsenal fourth.

You sound way more optimistic than all the other arsenal fans here :D

ib0vxVHuyFO8xd.gif

THE DYBALA WILL BE UNLEASHED AGAIN

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Robinho did a Santos and swapped shirt with Pirlo at HT.

They always pull through in the end; Wenger pulls it off every year, I'd be very surprised if they didn't, considering where Spurs/Liverpool are.

wut

Spurs have the same points tally as Arsenal. Plus Dembele is back now.

Top Bottom