• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
QFs? Wait until you get Juve or Real Madrid in the next round.

edit: JUSTICE

SUCK IT WILAS

Unless we get them! But by the time we're in the quarters, we're likely to get one of the teams better than us, and we're fucked.

Bayern, Dortmund, Barca, Madrid, Juve and Shakhtar are all better than us. Porto would be difficult as well.

K1LLER7

The next rounds not played till around January no?

We'll take most teams when strootman, sneijder and co. move to united in January window.

Timurid

Unless we get them! But by the time we're in the quarters, we're likely to get one of the teams better than us, and we're fucked.

Bayern, Dortmund, Barca, Madrid, Juve and Shakhtar are all better than us. Porto would be difficult as well.

Dortmund vs Juve will be an awesome matchup.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So VDV out injured until 2013. That's why we were willing to let him go. His hamstrings were always dodgy.

That's great news. I hope you guys win or draw. Just don't fucking lose.

Liverpool haven't beaten us for ages. I don't even think they've scored a goal against us for two years. We won't have King this time though, so they may have a slight chance.

Okay, Robinho, so you got fouled. You don't have to be such an unrepentant little bitch about it.

Love how Milan return the favour by not stopping play when Bonucci goes down. Stay classy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Milan pen

It didn't even hit his arm.

Buffon should have saved that.

Zabojnik

Buffon almost had it. I dunno if it's deserved, but we've certainly been playing like shit, so ... Can't complain.

Ah, it wasn't even a pen. Well, whatever.

Wilbur

Banned
Was it a pen? I'm guessing Timurid says yes. Guardian liveblog says "A ball is whipped in, the ball hits Isla under the arm, UNDER!, yet the ref gives a peno after some protests from the Milan players."

Buffon almost had it. I dunno if it's deserved, but we've certainly been playing like shit, so ... Can't complain.
I dunno, I'm pretty sure you can complain about a deflected ball hitting a player on his side under his arm and the referee only giving a penalty once he sees all the Milan players waving their hands.

Top Bottom