• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
------------------ Buffon -------------------
---------------------------------------------
-------- Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres --------
----------------------------------------------
-- Isla - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah --
----------------------------------------------
------------- Vucinic - Quagliarella -----------

I though Caceres and Barzagli would swap places? Odd. Isla, not Licht? Odd. I'd play Licht today and have him rest against Torino.

For El Shaarawy I assume?

Vucinic better play like a fucking animal tonight because I've had enough of his bullshit.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Barcelona line-up (official): Valdes - Alves Pique Puyol Alba - Xavi Busquets Cesc - Pedro Messi Iniesta

Tito not fucking around, we better get this done.

Fady is taking the piss surely....

l2czxb9uzic3wv9vwpcr.png

u wot m8

Does the best team play a midfield two of Carrick and a 38 year old? Does the best team play horribly out of form wingers and shit Ashley Young?

You bet your sweet little ass they do.

Zabojnik

For El Shaarawy I assume?

Vucinic better play like a fucking animal tonight because I've had enough of his bullshit.

I know it's easy to hate on Vucinic, but we need him like water. Even when he's not at his best. We're a different animal with him up front, he's our classiest striker by far and the closest thing this team has to Del Piero.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know it's easy to hate on Vucinic, but we need him like water. Even when he's not at his best. We're a different team with him up front, he's our classiest striker by far. The closest thing this team has to Del Piero.

Unfortunately, I agree.

Just looking at the detailed table and I noticed that City have had 6 away games, they've won 2 and drawn 4.

But in the 6 games they've only scored 7 times.

Pretty tame record really. Last season was similar wasn't it, almost perfect at home and pretty average away. Maybe the mid-week trip to Wigan will be harder than it looks. Wigan playing well this season too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
IF we end up qualifying to the knockout stages, I hope we get Barca or Madrid. We're most likely going to lose but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Bonucci making his 100th appearance. Play well please.

Zabojnik

Abbiati is 'injured', huh? Right after Galliani called him a shitty keeper. What a coincidence. So I guess it's up to Amelia to perform all sorts of miracles tonight, Marchetti-style.

IF we end up qualifying to the knockout stages, I hope we get Barca or Madrid. We're most likely going to lose but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Bonucci making his 100th appearance. Play well please.

I hope you get Barca while we get Madrid.

Juve United bros will take out loliga.

bud

that's less than rooney's, and he still has hair on his head. it looks perfectly natural.

poor wazzah roozeh's hair is falling out again.

Wilbur

Banned
Just looking at the detailed table and I noticed that City have had 6 away games, they've won 2 and drawn 4.

But in the 6 games they've only scored 7 times.

Pretty tame record really. Last season was similar wasn't it, almost perfect at home and pretty average away. Maybe the mid-week trip to Wigan will be harder than it looks. Wigan playing well this season too.

Yeah but you forget they're all against the toughest mid table teams

He looks fine in all pics to be honest.

In comparison:

http://www.soccer-training-info.com/images/cambiasso_balding.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gJMCSTp8SGs/S4u-5JNKq0I/AAAAAAAAC1s/RWpu5EEOlpk/s400/Cambiasso.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Well, at least he has the common sense to not get a cat transplanted in his head so he just shaves it now(pics are like from 2006). :D

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hHa_1lEWQhA/T14LeO2vw5I/AAAAAAAAA0E/3xEKTXPoZRk/s1600/conte.jpg
He often jokes how the stress isn't helping him keeping the new hair on. He looks great bald / shaved, imo.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI6k755EJu4_a_6CDCh2I7QZO_Q4qHM6W69lChLaPU3dZoxPLVLA[IMG]

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!![/QUOTE]
He looks alot older though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sorry Liverpool fans, but Sandro is fine for Wednesday and just took a whack in the stomach.

Top Bottom