• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Carbonox

Switching my allegiance to Juventus clearly jinxed them. I'm taking up the other offer of supporting Heracles from here on out. Should that fail, Notts County.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Again deserved win for Milan! Just wish it was in different circumstances.

Alessio and Conte got their subs and XI completely wrong. ;/

No one turned up except Padoin haha.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
LOLOL are you going to support manure now?

LOL

250016022.jpg

Just seen the Geoff Shreeve's interview with Rafa.

Bloody hell that guy is a mug. I hope he interviews Di Canio one day. That will end very well.

TeegsD

Are Porto seriously not going to score tonight. Haven't been watching the game since the first half but both teams seemed up for it.

pulga

Banned
Heh whatever, still Juve still has a comfortable lead. Madrid on the other hand need to fuck off and win CL, otherwise Im scared of what might happen over the summer.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I think he is overrated as fuck.

his carelessness with the ball provoked that penalty.

Yep he's terrible. I think he has a cool name but that's it.

btw, Messi has the best middle name :D

pulga said:
Heh whatever, still Juve still has a comfortable lead. Madrid on the other hand need to fuck off and win CL, otherwise Im scared of what might happen over the summer.

Check the tables you casual football fan. If Napoli wins tomorrow it's only 2 points. Already lost to Juve away too

elsk

Banned

you already won la supercopa. Go sleep
more than enough for that shitty team

Top Bottom