• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

From what I understand United's management dont want another manager controlling everything the way Fergie does. Both Mou and Pep would want absolute control so that may be an issue. Both mamngers would be fantastic for United though, especially Pep given how attacking United are as a team.
What makes you think that?

I am fairly sure that whilst the next manager won't have the control that Fergie has, basically does whatever he wants, he will be in charge of football matters completely.

No Director of Football, nobody to explain decisions to every week.

Wilbur

Banned
From what I understand United's management dont want another manager controlling everything the way Fergie does. Both Mou and Pep would want absolute control so that may be an issue. Both mamngers would be fantastic for United though, especially Pep given how attacking United are as a team.

That idiot is another reason to hate them. He is a complete JT.

Where did you read the first part? I thought they would have loved someone they can either mould to give complete control, or who is good enough to assume that already? Why would we want to become Chelsea?

Also no. Mourinho is a wonderful wonderful man. Everyone pokes a rival manager in the eye unprovoked at some point in their career, its inevitable.

But seriously, that's the only thing he's done wrong. He was a turd for that, but everything else he does is part of the game.

FootballFan

is there any reason to like Real Madrid? bunch of cunts

Elsk you are awesome. :lol

Tbf though I kinda agree, I can't like anyone in their team except maybe Higuain, Casillas and Benzema, maybe Callejon too. (no I don't like Ozil or Alonso either).

Wilbur

Banned
Elsk you are awesome. :lol

Tbf though I kinda agree, I can't like anyone in their team except maybe Higuain, Casillas and Benzema, maybe Callejon too. (no I don't like Ozil or Alonso either).

YOU DONT LIKE ALONSO?!

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

Infinitely more classy than that whiny pretentious fuck Xavi.

FootballFan

YOU DONT LIKE ALONSO?!

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

Infinitely more classy than that whiny pretentious fuck Xavi.

Where did I say Xavi is classier? lol. I don't like him and thats that.

Reminds of Scholes in a way. Good player, great passer but he makes some stupid reckless tackles. And one of the few Madrid players to whine to the referee as much as our players do.

Also as Kyoufu stated. Xavi is better so get that in your head.

Wilbur

Banned
It doesn't matter because Xavi is better than Alonso. Get that in your head.

But Schweinsteiger > Xavi

what do we do now

Where did I say Xavi is classier? lol. I don't like him and thats that, reminds of Scholes in a way. Good player, great passer but he makes some stupid reckless tackles.

You didn't, but I'm assuming you like Xavi. If you don't then fair. If you do then the fuck

igFcNkmBVEoIn.gif

I don't know what you're talking about -.-

So, three points, a lot of good things came out of this match, ref aside. We did a "good" first half, the second one was much more hard, but we managed to defend the result nicely. Mexes was awesome, just like Yepes, Zapata, Constant and De Sciglio; Monto and De Jong played really good, but our strikers sucked, to be honest. El Sha tried to help the defence, and succedeed actually, but upfront he was pretty useless. Boateng was invisible, just like Robinho and Pazzini. Also, wtf Allegri, why Flamini, why? Do you hate football and/or winning?
Pretty good performance from De Sciglio, i think i'm changing my mind about him.
Great performance by him tonight, MOTM, in my opinion. He started playing regularly last April, not even that long ago.
Also do you know why Allegri chose Montolivo as captain? He is Milan's least capped player today. :D
I have no clue, really. Maybe because he was the one who has played the most in Serie A from our starting XI, I guess.

elsk

Banned
But Schweinsteiger > Xavi

what do we do now

Not the same type of players. You could compare Xabi and Schweinsteiger, and Kroos and Xavi.

Schweinsteiger >>>> Javi Martínez > Xabi.
Xavi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kroos

Lightning

Banned
What makes you think that?

I am fairly sure that whilst the next manager won't have the control that Fergie has, basically does whatever he wants, he will be in charge of football matters completely.

No Director of Football, nobody to explain decisions to every week.
Just heard it on a footballing program but I know little about the insides of United or their management. I know their names but that's about it. Arsenal's managment is the only one I've done any research into so probably bullshit. Either way, both managers would be incredibly successful at United and I would much rather Pep go to United than to Chelsea.

I can so see Mourinho managing City next season which will be very bad for everybody else.

Mourinho is a legend. Get that in your head Lightning.
I don't doubt his abilities but that doesn't make him any less of a JT. Real Madrid to get Bayern Munich next round in the CL that is ny dream. PLEASE.

TeegsD

Thank fuck Porto ended up using some bullshit points and scored in injury time. And now one goal up on goal difference over the Benficunts.

Meanwhile in 10th place...

;-;

FootballFan

You didn't, but I'm assuming you like Xavi. If you don't then fair. If you do then the fuck

Of course I like Xavi, but Sunderland fans like Cattermole, United fans like Evra(okay maybe not) but they liked Ronaldo etc. Doesn't mean they can't hate players less cuntish than those.

I like all our players, Ibra was one of the first times I didn't. I even like Cesc, he just doesn't fit in the team(imo).

edit
Fuck I always end up getting into these discussions lol.

Kyoufu

Not the same type of players. You could compare Xabi and Schweinsteiger, and Kroos and Xavi.

Schweinsteiger >>>> Javi Martínez > Xabi.
Xavi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kroos

*sniff*

Can you smell that, guys?

Smells like bias! :p

Wilbur

Banned
Of course I like Xavi, but Sunderland fans like Cattermole, United fans like Evra(okay maybe not) but they liked Ronaldo etc. Doesn't mean they can't hate players less cuntish than those.

I like all our players, Ibra was one of the first times I didn't. I even like Cesc, he just doesn't fit in the team(imo).

I dislike Evra. I dislike Rooney, he's a cunt. I dislike Young IMMENSELY.

That's it for now, I suppose. But I suppose disliking Alonso is a bit odd, just because he's not the best tackler in the world.

bud

xabi has turned into a dirty player at madrid--he sometimes makes the sneakiest, most awful tackles.

he's a pretty great footballer, though.

Wilbur

Banned
Xabi on his prime could be better, but the 11/12, 12/13 Xabi is not even on Javi Martínez level.

True enough I suppose, but I just like baiting Fry because I can smell the tears dripping onto his Bayern scarf and the piss staining his Robben underpants <3

Just heard it on a footballing program but I know little about the insides of United or their management. I know their names but that's about it. Arsenal's managment is the only one I've done any research into so probably bullshit. Either way, both managers would be incredibly successful at United and I would much rather Pep go to United than to Chelsea.

I can so see Mourinho managing City next season which will be very bad for everybody else.
I'd be quite surprised if the new manager wasn't given at least as much control as Pep had at Barca or Mourinho was at Chelsea or Madrid.

Probably more freedom than any of those clubs actually.

But it is an interesting point. Maybe when a new manager comes along the Glazers will start to involve themselves more. They know they can't take Fergie on but they might feel more confident about involving themselves with a new guy.

Still doubt that happens though, they make next to zero comment about the club.

FootballFan

I dislike Evra. I dislike Rooney, he's a cunt. I dislike Young IMMENSELY.

That's it for now, I suppose. But I suppose disliking Alonso is a bit odd, just because he's not the best tackler in the world.

Fair enough, it's not just the tackling of Alonso, it's the fact that he plays for Madrid.

How many Liverpool or Man City players do you like? I am sure there is a fair few you don't like which aren't really that bad.

Wilbur

Banned
Fair enough, it's not just the tackling of Alonso, it's the fact that he plays for Madrid.

How many Liverpool or Man City players do you like? I am sure there is a fair few you don't like which aren't really that bad.

The only one I don't like for Liverpool, like actually don't like as opposed to thinking they're shit, is Suarez. And we all know he is quite bad.

For City, I don't like Balotelli, Tevez and Yaya. They're all knobends too.

elsk

Banned
The only one I don't like for Liverpool, like actually don't like as opposed to thinking they're shit, is Suarez. And we all know he is quite bad.

For City, I don't like Balotelli, Tevez and Yaya. They're all knobends too.

y u don't like carlitos???

K1LLER7

I'd be quite surprised if the new manager wasn't given at least as much control as Pep had at Barca or Mourinho was at Chelsea or Madrid.

Probably more freedom than any of those clubs actually.

But it is an interesting point. Maybe when a new manager comes along the Glazers will start to involve themselves more. They know they can't take Fergie on but they might feel more confident about involving themselves with a new guy.

Still doubt that happens though, they make next to zero comment about the club.
Hopefully they don't get too involved. With Mou, he'd definitely be more vocal about things if they weren't going his way.

Wilbur

Banned
y u don't like carlitos???

He is one of the most detestable cunts in football today. I am happy to hear other nominees, but he's top three in the PL behind Terry and Barton.

Suarez gets a pass for reminding me of Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite every time I picture him in my head. I don't know why.

I like quite a few City players actually, although slowly I am starting to dislike them now. Inevitable I suppose.

Don't think I will ever dislike Aguero, Silva or Dzeko though.

I actually don't hate any Liverpool players apart from Suarez and now I'm even sobering up towards him. Most of Liverpool's players are shit so I don't really care about them. I suppose I don't like 0 times PL winner Steven Gerrard but I do have a fair bit of respect for him.

It's not like the Arsenal team of the early 00's which was just full of complete and utter dickheads.

Wilbur

Banned
I like quite a few City players actually, although slowly I am starting to dislike them now. Inevitable I suppose.

Don't think I will ever dislike Aguero, Silva or Dzeko though.

I actually don't hate any Liverpool players apart from Suarez and now I'm even sobering up towards him. Most of Liverpool's players are shit so I don't really care about them. I suppose I don't like 0 times PL winner Steven Gerrard but I do have a fair bit of respect for him.

It's not like the Arsenal team of the early 00's which was just full of complete and utter dickheads.

This is like my exact post but written with better words than 'Tevez is a cunt' <3

Yeah, there was a fair few Arsenal dickheads. Keown, Adams, Cole, Vieira, Parlour, Pires and Henry were all known for being wankers.

Reyes, he was a turd as well

This is like my exact post but written with better words than 'Tevez is a cunt' <3

Yeah, there was a fair few Arsenal dickheads. Keown, Adams, Cole, Vieira, Parlour, Pires and Henry were all known for being wankers.
Vieira was the absolute worst. Such a shithouse. Made Keane making him shit his pants ever better.

He's such a clown even now, RT'ing Arsenal fans telling him how great he was. Heard some stories about his ego being as big as ever in and around City too.

Edit - Reyes LOOOOOOOOL. I'll never forget the game we took it in turns to snap him. He never came back from it. Used to know an Arsenal fan who told me he would be the world's best player loooooooooool.

Kolol Toure's affair is just shameful. He starts it by claiming his father is a minister in Africa. Then he tells the woman that he's just vacationing in Africa when he's really getting married. He calls from 'private' numbers. And he claims to be a car salesman!

Gerrard was equal parts good and bad today. There were a few times when Liverpool were quickly building up a move only for him to slow it down.

It's time for my weekly much anticipated post about Copenhagens league match.

We were shit and got behind, but 20 seconds after an indirect freekick, Cornelius did it again on the counter.

itqXV82s22aac.gif

Then we had this goalkeeper drop disallowed which was bullshit.

ibt11WrTbPc9y8.gif

But their keeper had his mind on us winning and didn't bother going after Cornelius freekick (never seen him take on before and then he scores on the first one!)

iB4AZPsTHTQoT.gif

Fuck Nordshitland and Brøndby, we are getting that CL spot next season!

TChHB.png

It's time for my weekly much anticipated post about Copenhagens league match.

We were shit and got behind, but 20 seconds after an indirect freekick, Cornelius did it again on the counter.

itqXV82s22aac.gif
What was the foul that resulted in an indirect freekick? You don't see it often and it looks really silly

What was the foul that resulted in an indirect freekick? You don't see it often and it looks really silly

It looks kind of awesome, it reminded me of how Chelsea won CL. :D

The reason was also bullshit, was never meant as a backpass to the keeper lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3AKp08aRh4&t=1m08s

That's fucking nonsense, might as well disallow the Al Habsi goal from yesterday. Just shit keeping.

The keeper in that gif is usually their backup keeper, but he was picked for today and before the match he was asked why, he said "because the other keeper hasn't done his job properly" and then he delivers that performance himself, lol

Top Bottom