• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
Check the tables you casual football fan. If Napoli wins tomorrow it's only 2 points. Already lost to Juve away too

So... they have a five point lead? Pretty comfortable.

Damn Andres you've been shocking recently. You were all fun when you talked about your cousin's heaving puss but now its just Charlton Heston and baiting Juve fans :lol

Yep he's terrible. I think he has a cool name but that's it.

btw, Messi has the best middle name :D

Check the tables you casual football fan. If Napoli wins tomorrow it's only 2 points. Already lost to Juve away too
Tomorrow we'll play too and we are 1 point ahead of Napoli so..... :D

Lightning

Banned
I think he is overrated as fuck.

his carelessness with the ball provoked that penalty.
What's your opinion of Cesc at Barca? I don't think he's doing that badly. With Iniestia and co to share the workload, something that never happened at Arsenal, it's natural that he wont get the attention or have the influence that he used to have at Arsenal but his performances haven't been bad.

FootballFan

That was a great second half. Tito probably pumped the players up or gave them something. Massive improvement from the first half.

It's awesome to have nearly all our players fit again as well, love having Puyol Pique at the back. Less saves that Valdes has to make.

Pedro hasn't scored in a damn while but he is playing well, Iniesta in god-mode. Man of the match and dominated the field. When he is in the mood he really is amazing(no offense Yurt).

Messi did his usual thing, two nice finishes and some good play. Didn't dribble a lot though.

Overall wish the first half was better but Levante have one of the best defenses in the league, so 4-0 is perfect.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
What's your opinion of Cesc at Barca? I don't think he's doing that badly. With Iniestia and co to share the workload, something that never happened at Arsenal, it's natural that he wont get the attention or have the influence that he used to have at Arsenal but his performances haven't been bad.

He's great this season, has the most assists in La Liga (8) and 6 goals.

That was a great second half. Tito probably pumped the players up or gave them something. Massive improvement from the first half.

It's awesome to have nearly all our players fit again as well, love having Puyol Pique at the back. Less saves that Valdes has to make.

Pedro hasn't scored in a damn while but he is playing well, Iniesta in god-mode. Man of the match and dominated the field. When he is in the mood he really is amazing(no offense Yurt).

Messi did his usual thing, two nice finishes and some good play. Didn't dribble a lot though.

Overall wish the first half was better but Levante have one of the best defenses in the league, so 4-0 is perfect.
Drugs right?

pulga

Banned

Damn Andres you've been shocking recently. You were all fun when you talked about your cousin's heaving puss but now its just Charlton Heston and baiting Juve fans :lol
Yeah he hasnt been returning my Halo invites, either. She's in a massive bitch mode.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

i6iimfh2JXi1S.jpg

Viva said:
Drugs right?

i6iimfh2JXi1S.jpg

Oxx

The three-way tussle between Andres/Wilbz/Hitcher for wall of shame is more nerve-wracking than any of the current title races.

Tottenham vs Liverpool on Wednesday could be a good game.

I feel like Liverpool need to get a win against one of these sides they're competing with. They've lost to Arsenal and drawn to Everton.

Lost/drew against United, Chelsea and City too although that isn't their direct competition.

Wilbur

Banned
i didnt see the game. was it really that bad?

Wasn't that bad. There were pockets and a few signs, it was far worse than it should have been (and paints a portion of the Chelsea fans as detestable wankers), but it wasn't the whole crowd nor was it for the duration of the film.

K1LLER7

Reading some stuff on Pep. If he's to come back next year, he should go to Brazil, stay there for 2 years. After the world cup come manage United.

Or if Fergie wins the PL/CL this year, it could be a good time for him to retire and let Pep/Mou take over.

But we'll end up with David Moyes :(

Kyoufu

Reading some stuff on Pep. If he's to come back next year, he should go to Brazil, stay there for 2 years. After the world cup come manage United.

Or if Fergie wins the PL/CL this year, it could be a good time for him to retire and let Pep/Mou take over.

Moyes doesn't have a chance.

Wilbur

Banned

I honestly think if we win the PL and make like the CL semis, Fergie should go. BUT only if we have someone to replace him and I'm pretty sure steps have been made. I don't want Fergie's last season to be one of failure and the longer he goes on, the longer we don't buy a centre midfielder :lol

dc89

Lionel Messi has scored 82 goals in 2012, AC Milan have scored 81.

Sorry for Juve's loss Yurt :( hopefully the above fact makes you feel better.

Lightning

Banned

From what I understand United's management dont want another manager controlling everything the way Fergie does. Both Mou and Pep would want absolute control so that may be an issue. Both mamngers would be fantastic for United though, especially Pep given how attacking United are as a team.

That idiot is another reason to hate them. He is a complete JT.

Top Bottom