• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

I'm not really sure, here in Italy we are still at season 2 for poor people that don't have pay tv :( In America season 4 has started the 26 of September and they are at episode 9 (which will air tonigh). I guess you are talking about the last episode of season 3.

Cheers! Sorry if I spoiled it for you :lol

untitled-1cwx5l.gif

Bo-Locks

That's one way of dealing with the problem of going behind too often. Could be a demolition job, tonight. Fastest goal of the PL so far.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Seriously. Should he be no.1 in England's team?
Might as well give him a shot in games like the Sweden friendly. Or even Ruddy. Don't see the point in playing Hart in a friendly - they're one of the few times you can experiment with keepers.

PJX

Players that shouldn't be on the pitch.

Gerrard
Henderson
Downing

Fucking hell.

We need to start remedying that. There's no way you can win games with this standard of goalkeeping.

To be fair to him, he thought it was going to curve, which is what I thought also.

Garjon

Arsenlol, Fellaini had acres of space and plenty of time to get that shot in. Shocking defending to go with their sloppy passing.

Top Bottom