• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Downing will be sent off; is there really no alternative?

I saw the Spurs back line and thought 'that's not too bad' and then I saw the midfield. You'd better give us a good kicking.

I wonder what's gone on between Rodgers and Robinson

@PJX, Rodgers has seemingly fallen into the fan-favourite trap. Not that Coates should be playing today anyway

McLaughlin's gonna be great

Are LOF not obligated to add hours/days to your subscription depending how long they're offline for over the course of your sub?

Clegg

That formation would have been perfect with Kagawa imo.

Just play him instead of Chicha and he could drop deeper leaving Rooney and RVP up front.

Bo-Locks

Finally a decent lineup and LOF fails. Fuck sake.

I get this message on LOF:

Welcome! This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check back later!

Looks like the site just disappeared. Maybe it's terminal.

Don't worry guys bitscores will be back, but from now on everyone must adhere to the "what's a bitscores?" law.

I am sure that hasn't helped.

I'm hoping with Fletcher back in some capacity for PL matches, at least for the lower intensity ones, Frogson will take the bubble wrap off Cleverley and Anderson. Especially with Anderson, injury might be avoided, but he'll only get unfit anyway.

That formation would have been perfect with Kagawa imo.

Just play him instead of Chicha and he could drop deeper leaving Rooney and RVP up front.

Yup. This lineup with Chicharito off the bench could be magnificent.

Drop all the wingers!

Arnie

I'm going to find the owner of Bitscores.

LiamNesson1.jpg

Razor554

Pinto - Montoya Puyol Mascherano Adriano - DosSantos Song SergiRoberto - Tello Villa Thiago

No Deulofeu, wtf Tito dude? Hope Villa scores.

FootballFan

Pinto - Montoya Puyol Mascherano Adriano - DosSantos Song SergiRoberto - Tello Villa Thiago

No Deulofeu, wtf Tito dude? Hope Villa scores.

Aww Deulofeu should be getting games every now and then around this time. :(

Also, Tello + Thiago starting, Andres it's time.

I rarely enjoy Modern Family, yet watch it every week. The best sitcoms on right now are Parks & Rec and Happy Endings.

Last week's Modern Family with
Matthew Broderick <3
was pretty hilarious though.

Meier

I think Mario will score today. Maybe two goals even.

Carlitos is my captain as well. :( I'm sure he will start against Everton at least.

Top Bottom