• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No Carroll for West Ham, not in the squad. I guess he is injured. Mikel, Mosese and Cahill start for Chelsea.

Wes

venison crêpe
On Sunday, a good number of the 3,000 AFC Wimbledon fans expected at the FA Cup second-round tie with MK Dons plan to turn up dressed in contamination suits. It is the only way, they say, to protect themselves from the toxic fallout lingering around a place they reckon to be epicentre of footballing evil.

How childish.

Kyoufu

City vs Everton is the only PL clash that could be interesting today. West Ham vs Chelsea could be another 0-0 borefest.

Zabojnik

Today's schedule (CET):

15:00 Man City - Everton
18:30 Bayeeeernnnn - 2013 CL winners
20:45 Juventus - Cows

Pretty, pretty, pretteeeeeeey good.

elseanio

Just reading about former Liverpool manager Phil Taylor, who died today at the age of 95

He left Bill Shankly with a backroom staff of Reuben Bennett, Joe Fagan and Bob Paisley, the latter two going on to win 4 European Cups, and 7 league titles for Liverpool.

taylor,phil.jpg

RIP

Robso

Okay, here's my team, Hitcher.

587730_Dream_Team.jpg

So, as you can see, with no wing backs the idea is to out score the opposition. I believe that with the predator that is Van Persie Bebe, this team would most likely do just that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Torres did something!

How fucking lazy are the West Ham midfielders, just let runners get into the box unchallenged.

Top Bottom