• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Robso

I hear that.

I'm hoping for more ClevGod, although he didn't earn it midweek.

Likewise.

Tom
AaRakcR90PEP4KDwCIJQYKzs.png

Salazar

Manc alert :p

Fear not.

I have my FROGIE RAUS posts ready for team selection.

-------------DeGOD
Raf---Evans---Smalling---Fabio
----Ando--Strootman---Clev
-----------Kagawa
-------Lewa-------RVP

-------------DeGOD
Raf---Evans---Smalling---Fabio
-------Clev-------Ando
------------Kagawa
Valencia----Lewa-----James

Robso, post an ideal formation for everyone to ignore to prove your Manciness :p

edit: Having second thoughts about having 2 members of my back 5 in the same FPL team

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Need a result today, will not be happy if we fail to win especially since it will be bloody freezing at the Emirates.

I think all the big teams except United could drop points today. Very awkward games all around.

Pranay

With all next gen talks i cant wait for a next gen fifa game now , my main reason for buying a next gen system will be fifa [eben pes on fox pro engine]

Blablurn

my final prediction for tonight.....i'm optimistic and say 3:1. it's gonna be a tough and close game for most of the time. we will score twice until dortmund goes for the 2:1. But in the end ribery will finish the game with a nice counter attack. 3:1, BOYA!

Anderson

Movember is over and I might be able to pull again
couldn't before November either :(

Bet for today is a simple

Utd Win
Liverpool Win
Arsenal v Swansea BTTS
Fulham v Spurs BTTS
Bayern
Fuck em
v Dortmund BTTS

7.5 to 1

Movember is over and I might be able to pull again
couldn't before November either :(

Bet for today is a simple

Utd Win
Liverpool Win
Arsenal v Swansea BTTS
Fulham v Spurs BTTS
Bayern
Fuck em
v Dortmund BTTS

7.5 to 1

Pfft, small fry...

11212o.jpg

@Robso, the more pie-in-the-sky transfer targets in your lineup, the better. Try and fit Ozil, Sjneider, Rodriguez and Wilshere into the team :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United have won just 40 per cent of domestic games in which Giggs has started this season. Without him, they win 87% of the time. They are similar statistics to those of last season and the one before that. In fact, United's win percentage with Giggs in the team hasn't outweighed that without him since 2007.

:(

Blablurn

random story, i didn't like salazar at first because i thought he's one greasy resident evil nerd. but then one day, i read a post that his name is actually not based on Resident Evil 4. and when i saw him posting in the kpop thread i realized he is not a bad guy after all!

Hixx

random story, i didn't like salazar at first because i thought he's one greasy resident evil nerd. but then one day, i read a post that his name is actually not based on Resident Evil 4. and when i saw him posting in the kpop thread i realized he is not a bad guy after all!

he'd be better if his name was based on Resident Evil 4

Everyone would be.

Just seen a tweet from someone quoting ChelseaTV that Carroll is out for 3 months? Is this true?

Would be a massive boost for us today if true.

Any predictions? Team news is that Cahill is in for Luiz, Moses in for Oscar. Romeu probably still in for Mikel.

Sloosha

Just seen a tweet from someone quoting ChelseaTV that Carroll is out for 3 months? Is this true?

Any predictions? Team news is that Cahill is in for Luiz, Moses in for Oscar. Romeu probably still in for Mikel.

I'm hoping for an exciting and hard-fought goalless draw.

Link to the tweet?

Top Bottom