• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Chipotle

Anyone here ever gone from shit posture to good posture? I have a bad back and I'm convinced its because I don't sit or stand well. Feels hopeless

My gf used to have a terrible posture, it was just from slouching in school. She didn't do anything drastic but she's fine now (and doesn't get a bad back as often). Just be aware of your posture and sit up straight if you notice yourself slouching. There's probably a drastic miracle cure, but office probably jobs and the internet are so bad for you that anything helps.

Slizz

This Hayden wan is giving me an erection. But Connie Britton is hotter. Fact

Incorrect.

icUe1osIQF1f8.gif

Also:

izspzSQRepAg.gif

<3

GorillaJu

Thanks guys. As usual there's no quick cure but I've been at it for months trying to improve it and when I look at recent pictures its like I've never changed at all. I stick my pelvis forward even when I'm standing. -_-

Salazar

Redcafe mentalists on Young

Much better as a goaslscorer than a provider in my view, and the way we play him as a touchline winger doesn't seem to get the best from him.

It's our fault for playing him wide.

FootballFan

I caught the highlights for that one and it definitely looked like a good match. The ones before that though were so boring, I was disappointed due to being over-hyped.

Yeah that happens.

Awesome games coming up though.. what to watch.

Bayern - Dortmund
Barca - Bilbao
Real Madrid - Atletico
QPR - Aston Villa
Juve - Torino

Seems most are at different times, which is good :D

rodvik

Yeah that happens.

Bayern - Dortmund
Barca - Bilbao
Real Madrid - Atletico
QPR - Aston Villa
Juve - Torino

I cant wait! For some weird reason my panic is gone and I am looking forward to seeing Villa rip into QPR. The beast of Benteke feeding off the midfield titan that is Westwood. Should be a good game.

The other fixtures are awesome too. How is Bilbao playing this season btw?

FootballFan

I cant wait! For some weird reason my panic is gone and I am looking forward to seeing Villa rip into QPR. The beast of Benteke feeding off the midfield titan that is Westwood. Should be a good game.

Very badly, Llorente having contract and off field club problems(he's even been forced to train with youth team, probably will be gone in january), Javi Martinez gone. They lose/draw most their games, only won 4 I think, so I expect us to win.

I really hope the Madrid derby ends in a draw, both teams losing out on points and if we win hopefully then we can escape even further from both.

MPW

barca has nothing to worry about, i expect messi hat trick

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal vs. Swansea is the only game that matters for me. We need to beat Swansea and we better damn win.

As for transfers not interested until January and then I want these 2 players Wenger. Quality striker please and a tough holding midfielder who is decent at passing would be my favourute. I want us to sign Capoue and Adrian Lopez from Atletico Madrid. I believe they are 2 realistic players to get.

rodvik

Very badly, Llorente having contract and off field club problems(he's even been forced to train with youth team, probably will be gone in january), Javi Martinez gone. They lose/draw most their games, only won 4 I think, so I expect us to win.

I really hope the Madrid derby ends in a draw, both teams losing out on points and if we win hopefully then we can escape even further from both.

barca has nothing to worry about, i expect messi hat trick

k thanks. Shame last season they were a fun team to watch. Good luck with your games gents.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United better get the fuck away from my Ogbonna!!!! I can't wait for the derby tomorrow. I really hope Toro beats the fuck out of Juve then Shakthar would continue the trend and crush their souls in Ukraine!!!
We have no souls.

bud23

Yeah that happens.

Bayern - Dortmund
Barca - Bilbao
Real Madrid - Atletico
QPR - Aston Villa
Juve - Torino

Especially this game, I can't wait. Honestly, the QPR-Aston villa in that list produces a huge cognitive dissonance.

Dunga got more criticism than he deserved

it is not his fault Melo is a crazy mofo

"We used to talk and I know he wants to play Champions League football every season and has a big dream of winning the Champions League," Modric said. "Madrid would be a great club for him to achieve his dreams.

"I play with [Cristiano] Ronaldo here at Madrid and the way he just runs with the ball with such confidence and defenders back off him is exactly the same as Gareth.

"To have them both in the same team would be unstoppable."

lukamodricandgarethbale_275x155.jpg

so that's why madrid got modric

Because he's a cunt? Makes sense.

PQ, what's your PSN ID?

And remeber to make your FPL changes guys :)

rodvik

Especially this game, I can't wait. Honestly, the QPR-Aston villa in that list produces a huge cognitive dissonance.

You dont want to see QPR's midfield slashed apart by Aston Villa's young team with Westwood's commanding presence pulling the strings while their defence is devoured by the beast of Benteke?

We may even let them have a shot on our goal after we go 3 up to give Guzan a bit of practice.

8)

Top Bottom