• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Bo-Locks

Really shitty defending. The ball looped up and Chelsea had plenty if time to deal with it.

It's game is set for a brilliant half hour.

West Ham 1-1 Chelsea

untitled-4fybxu.gif

Hixx

Seriously Torres? Of all the places you could put that, straight at the keeper who was on his arse?

Holy fuck so close to being a great goal

Yen

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Shelvey, Sterling, Suarez.

Jones, Carragher, Sahin, Henderson, Downing, Suso, Wisdom.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No Walker for Spurs today.

@SpursOfficial: Our starting team today: Lloris, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Dempsey & Defoe #COYS

Shame, he was just finding form again. He is on the bench though.

PJX

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Shelvey, Sterling, Suarez.

Jones, Carragher, Sahin, Henderson, Downing, Suso, Wisdom.

Again no Coates on the bench. WTF

I have a feeling he will leave and we will regret it big time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Diame has made all the difference. It's like a different West Ham second half.

PJX

Word is he's going out on loan with a new CB coming in. Can't remember the name, sounded Dutch or Belgian though

Stefan de Vrij I think it is.

I didn't know Coates was going to go on loan. I guess that will be really great for him considering since he's been here we have really stunted his progress.

Nah, Gerrard is still there.

Sahin in place of Gerrard would be their strongest team. Sahin needs a player like Lucas to shine.

Agreed.

GorillaJu

Nah, Gerrard is still there.

Sahin in place of Gerrard would be their strongest team. Sahin needs a player like Lucas to shine.

I don't agree 100% that Sahin is better. At least from what we've seen so far, we really need Gerrard to start the plays. Sahin has been a bit of a passenger, not a leader (but maybe that's because no Lucas)

Word is he's going out on loan with a new CB coming in. Can't remember the name, sounded Dutch or Belgian though

De Vrij from Feyenoord, just a Dutch, doesn't have that Golden Generation DNA. Pretty clear Coates isn't rated at all by Rodgers and previous LFC managers. No one knows why, there must be a reason.

LegoArmo

I don't agree 100% that Sahin is better. At least from what we've seen so far, we really need Gerrard to start the plays. Sahin has been a bit of a passenger, not a leader (but maybe that's because no Lucas)

Yeah, it would be Shelvey out of that 11 that I'd think wasn't a guaranteed starter. Maybe Enrique too, if Johnson was to play left back, with Kelly on the right, but he's been in good form lately.

Has Hazard's end product completely dried up since mid-September?

@Labored, Gerrard doesn't need real pace at RM. As long as he can wrongfoot the fullback, and deliver the ball like he normally does, he's fine

Top Bottom