• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Hixx

KuGsj.gif
How fucking easy was that. So much space

Choc

Banned
wow man :\

Chelsea are so bad

if Roman is serious about pep he is going to have to give him a warchest of transfer money

no one could make these useless players work

So... Did anyone bet on comeback? I saw it gave something ridiculous back.

Out with the fat Spanish cunt, the good thing about him fucking up so badly already is Roman might finally realize no one is going to make Torres work.

Brinbe

I don't know that he can even make it to January. They've clearly quit on him or rather didn't turn up in the first place.

Watch Roman re-hire RDM.

LegoArmo

So... Did anyone bet on comeback? I saw it gave something ridiculous back.

Out with the fat Spanish cunt, the good thing about him fucking up so badly already is Roman might finally realize no one is going to make Torres work.

It was 12/1, I thought about it for a second, but figured West Ham would go back to playing like the first half after they got 1.

These players need to fucking sort themselves out. Their performances got RDM the sack, and now we're losing today as well.

Why the fuck are we so shit after going 1-0 up? Happened against Liverpool as well.

We're a joke. We're pretty much out of the CL, and now the title race.

These players need to fucking sort themselves out. Their performances got RDM the sack, and now we're losing today as well.

Why the fuck are we so shit after going 1-0 up? Happened against Liverpool as well.

We're a joke. We're pretty much out of the CL, and now the title race.

I am sorry but when will Chelsea fans wake up to the fact that Roman is also a reason for all these problems they are having?

Top Bottom