• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

PJX

De Vrij from Feyenoord, just a Dutch, doesn't have that Golden Generation DNA. Pretty clear Coates isn't rated at all by Rodgers and previous LFC managers. No one knows why, there must be a reason.

Dalglish was the only manager he had prior to Rodgers. Anyone can see he is better than Carragher but just needs his games. It's funny because he is the type of player that would suit Rodgers style.

Dalglish gave him games but kept saying he wasn't ready to play week in and week out. I don't know what's going through Rodger's head.

GorillaJu

Dalglish was the only manager he had prior to Rodgers. Anyone can see he is better than Carragher but just needs his games. It's funny because he is the type of player that would suit Rodgers style.

Rodgers played Williams and Caulker for Swansea. I think both are quite a bit nippier than Coates.

I dunno I want Coates to be great but it may not happen.

sohois

Dalglish gave him games but kept saying he wasn't ready to play week in and week out. I don't know what's going through Rodger's head.

Didn't Rodgers play him ahead of Carra against Man City, when Agger was injured? Perhaps Rodgers is simply not prepared to completely leave Carra out of the side yet, and puts Wisdom on the bench in order to have a FB option.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Cole had any pace that would have been it. Jarvis had to go himself.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Sam had started Diame they would have won this game. Picking Tomkins was insane.

ibyF6ar1iHsC91.gif

Top Bottom