• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
Shouldn't have got rid of Ancelotti. Remember when he nearly subbed David Luiz off against United in 10/11 after 2 minutes (justifiably so; Luiz fell over and let Chicharito score after 30 seconds). I miss Carlo and Ray.

Carlo was lovely, I liked him. In order of my Chelsea managerial loves since Abramovich took over:

1. Mourinho
2. AVB
3. Carlo

4. Ranieri
5. Hiddink
6. RDM

7. Scolari
8. Benitez
9. Avram

Yen

Carlo was lovely, I liked him. In order of my Chelsea managerial loves since Abramovich took over:

1. Mourinho
2. AVB
3. Carlo

4. Ranieri
5. Hiddink
6. RDM

7. Scolari
8. Benitez
9. Avram
I'd be interested in seeing the length of time each manager got.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
DZEKO! <3

Yes, if it's like with Inter...Maicon was joking about Benitez with Mourinho some weeks ago, I can't imagine how much respect he had for Benitez back when he coached Inter...

I'll forever like Rafa for his time with Inter. :p

LegoArmo

That's a list of managers full of Champions League wins, finals, World Cup wins, Europa League wins. None of them have been good enough? Really?

Wilbur

Banned
I think he's rating them after who's cock he would rather suck, there's no other good reason for AVB to be that high.

correct.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes, Abra made the club and he's free to do whatever he wants. But can't help but feel they would've accomplished much much much more by sticking with Mourinho in the first place.

Carlo's first season with Chelsea was an explosion of awesome.

yella

Baines is playing? Nice

Hope I'm not too late (don't know what time it is in Japan) but Happy Birthday!

In football related news, :lol at Chelsea! They need a serious revamping in tactics from the ground up, and most importantly, a manager who has ironclad assurances that they'll get the opportunity to do their job. It's painfully obvious to me that Abramovich needs to hire some sort of adviser to show him how to run a football team, because his methods are hurting more than they are helping. The short-term success they experience isn't helping the situation either.

Wilbur

Banned
Bought tickets for The Boss this morning. Second summer in a row to see this guy perform, he's amazing :D

Sweet, how much? I don't mind shelling out a fair amount for people like Springsteen; Dylan (and Knopfler in support) was £70 and it was in a small, intimate room. Can't have been more than 50 feet from his nutsack.

LegoArmo

I will lose a lot of respect for pep if he takes the chelsea job. Its clearly a deathtrap

Pep only fits at Arsenal and Manchester United, in the Premier League, I think.

I hope he's not all about the money, he seems like he likes clubs with history and youth.

bud

1. Mourinho
2. AVB
3. Carlo

4. Ranieri
5. Hiddink
6. RDM

7. Scolari
8. Benitez
9. Avram

the only thing we know for sure is that of all the men on this list, avram is the only one who is circumsized.

i'd suck his cock for sure.

Linius

Sweet, how much? I don't mind shelling out a fair amount for people like Springsteen; Dylan (and Knopfler in support) was £70 and it was in a small, intimate room. Can't have been more than 50 feet from his nutsack.

Springsteen was 85 euros including all costs. So a little less than 70 GBP. All these oldies are somewhere around that price. Leonard Cohen and Paul McCartney were the same.

And the great thing is: Bruce (3,5 hours), Leonard Cohen (solid 3 hours) and McCartney (3 hours). That's insane :D

Meier

I finally started playing Gods and Kings last night. Ended up being up until 4:45. Up in just over 4 hours..I'm an idiot.

P.S. Rafa out?

Wilbur

Banned
Holy fuck tell me you giffed Gibson, Sunhi. That was fucking beautiful.

Springsteen was 85 euros including all costs. So a little less than 70 GBP. All these oldies are somewhere around that price. Leonard Cohen and Paul McCartney were the same.

And the great thing is: Bruce (3,5 hours), Leonard Cohen (solid 3 hours) and McCartney (3 hours). That's insane :D

Yeah that's a fair enough price for that long a set! But like... The Stones were £100+ in the fucking highest shittest seats, you know? If you wanted standing, it was £400 the moment they were on sale and what, £2000 from sellers close to the gig? Nuts prices.

I finally started playing Gods and Kings last night. Ended up being up until 4:45. Up in just over 4 hours..I'm an idiot.

P.S. Rafa out?
It's a pity I have no idea how to play Civ5 because I quite liked it. Also I can't wait till I get my new pc. This old thing is holding me back

Linius

Yeah that's a fair enough price for that long a set! But like... The Stones were £100+ in the fucking highest shittest seats, you know? If you wanted standing, it was £400 the moment they were on sale and what, £2000 from sellers close to the gig? Nuts prices.

Yeah, I would love to see them someday but these prices are insane for a band that isn't even that good anymore. Too bad :(

What I also really want to do some day is visiting the Glastonbury festival. But it's quite expensive including travel costs etc. :(

Top Bottom