• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Meier

Hopefully Kolarov injury isn't too substantial. Our only LB right now with Clichy also injured is Zaba who is just a makeshift LB.

Wow, that Maicon cross took quite a curl. Impressed Howard could hold on.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, I would love to see them someday but these prices are insane for a band that isn't even that good anymore. Too bad :(

What I also really want to do some day is visiting the Glastonbury festival. But it's quite expensive including travel costs etc. :(

Haven't been to Glasto because tickets run out so quickly; I've done Reading three years in a row but I'm going on holiday this year so won't have festival money. Next year perhaps, next year.

Linius

Haven't been to Glasto because tickets run out so quickly; I've done Reading three years in a row but I'm going on holiday this year so won't have festival money. Next year perhaps, next year.

Yeah, Reading/Leads are looking good as well. But Glastonbury is the legend. It's just that feeling of being there :p

For the rest I just visit the festivals in my area, all the great bands are coming here too of course. Gonna see Blur (at last) next summer.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, Reading/Leads are looking good as well. But Glastonbury is the legend. It's just that feeling of being there :p

For the rest I just visit the festivals in my area, all the great bands are coming here too of course. Gonna see Blur (at last) next summer.

I'd love to see Blur, missed out when they did a few gigs here. I've seen most people on my list though; Dylan, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Pulp, Kanye West are all big ones. I'd love to see Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, Vampire Weekend and Paul Simon.

Linius

I'd love to see Blur, missed out when they did a few gigs here. I've seen most people on my list though; Dylan, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Pulp, Kanye West are all big ones. I'd love to see Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, Vampire Weekend and Paul Simon.

We be music mates. I can cross the bold ones of my list and still want to see the underlined ones. I love Dylan too but his live reputation these days is making me doubt if he's worth the money. Want to add Lou Reed to the list as one of those oldies.

TrueBlue

Yes, Abra made the club and he's free to do whatever he wants. But can't help but feel they would've accomplished much much much more by sticking with Mourinho in the first place.

Carlo's first season with Chelsea was an explosion of awesome.

I think we'd have won the CL at least twice if Mourihno had stayed.

Wilbur

Banned
We be music mates. I can cross the bold ones of my list and still want to see the underlined ones. I love Dylan too but his live reputation these days is making me doubt if he's worth the money. Want to add Lou Reed to the list as one of those oldies.

Lou Reed would be awesome as well.

With Dylan its an odd one; I'd love to have seen him in his prime, and I've read plenty reports of him being a poor live performer, but when I saw him I really appreciated that I'm hearing songs like I've never heard them before you know? He did this fantastic bluesy version of Desolation Row, completely different pace and sound to the original but it was gorgeous.

LTWheels

Will be interesting game today. Lots of things to analyse:

Lucas

Gerrard and Allen's role and positioning now that Lucas is playing

Shelvey on the left

Linius

Lou Reed would be awesome as well.

With Dylan its an odd one; I'd love to have seen him in his prime, and I've read plenty reports of him being a poor live performer, but when I saw him I really appreciated that I'm hearing songs like I've never heard them before you know? He did this fantastic bluesy version of Desolation Row, completely different pace and sound to the original but it was gorgeous.

Good to hear you had a great time with Dylan. He's a bit of hit/miss these past ten years or so, he can be great but sometimes it's like he's too old to be at a stage at all.

With that I have great respect for Cohen, he moved on that stage like a young God. I don't see my self doing that at his age :p

Meier

Leighton Baines looks so fucking 70s right now, lol. Huge chops, mustache, shaggy hair.

City can't connect with any through balls. Trying lots and lots of long passes.

sohois

Lucas already looks quite effective. Gerrard and Allen much more comfortable with him there as well. Allen attacking is very nice to see.

edit: Liverpool cut through southampton defence a fair few times already, just a bit more control and there would be a goal already.

So, a bit late but that Lewandowski story. Seriously, If we don't get at least €20m, we should just keep him for another season. Pay some serious money, Froggie.

Linius

So, a bit late but that Lewandowski story. Seriously, If we don't get at least €20m, we should just keep him for another season. Pay some serious money, Froggie.

Doesn't that mean that he walks out the door for free? Since he doesn't want to sign a new contract.

Top Bottom