• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

You can hire and fire all the managers you want. But when your players are a bunch of gutless tossers who week in week out crumble under the pressure of even the weakest of opposition, you have to look at yourself.

Fair play West Ham.

I could write the script to our games.

PowderedToast

You can hire and fire all the managers you want. But when your players are a bunch of gutless tossers who week in week out crumble under the pressure of even the weakest of opposition, you have to look at yourself.

Fair play West Ham.

yep

rafa will predictably get punished for this, though

Diablos54

But we weren't that last season, so why now? Rafa should never have even been thought about as out manager.

Fair play West Ham.

It seems like your defense is constantly making last ditch challenges, rather than cutting out the danger before it gets into the box. You can't win games like that if you're not scoring at will

Arnie

Yep, just carry him for 10 minutes and bring him off to a standing ovation!

I'd be up for this.

Lucas song's going to be boss, wish I was there, some guy on Twitter was selling a couple of tickets in the Kop and I was so tempted to bite last night.

Wes

venison crêpe
#PrayForBenitez is trending

i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

LegoArmo

It seems like your defense is constantly making last ditch challenges, rather than cutting out the danger before it gets into the box. You can't win games like that if you're not scoring at will

They came out to the second half just backing off and backing off. Letting West Ham control the game. Big mistake.

Roman doesn't help but we wouldnt have had most/any of our success without him. It was his fault we dipped under Carlo when he binned Wilkins.

But looking at the squad and today's performance, we had plenty of chances we were in control and second half they just flopped.

Roman has got the fans used to a culture of sacking managers as soon as some results go bad.

Never thought of this... LUIZ FOR CAPTIAN!!

Although my post was a bit jokingly, Luiz really does add that urgency to the defense that Chelsea needs. Silly decisions going forward, but players like Cahill does just as many fuck ups in the defense, he just keeps backing and backing instead of Luiz who usually rushes forward.

Roman has got the fans used to a culture of sacking managers as soon as some results go bad.

Well it has usually worked very well.

GolazoDan

Shouldn't have got rid of Ancelotti. Remember when he nearly subbed David Luiz off against United in 10/11 after 2 minutes (justifiably so; Luiz fell over and let Chicharito score after 30 seconds). I miss Carlo and Ray.

Sloosha

Although my post was a bit jokingly, Luiz really does add that urgency to the defense that Chelsea needs. Silly decisions going forward, but players like Cahill does just as many fuck ups in the defense, he just keeps backing and backing instead of Luiz who usually rushes forward.

Well it has usually worked very well.

Yeah, Cahill was pretty poor today. Reacted extremely slowly on a number of occasions.

Top Bottom