• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

dc89

The Zaba/Kun signing session shown at the 40:00 mark or so is priceless. That girl! :lol

Haha I know! ^.^

I had nothing better to do so I watched this and really enjoyed it! I think I am going to chuck in my Chelsea Double Season in review DVD now!

Thank you for your continued support ;)

49:30 mark you see Aguero's wife and kid with Diego Maradona! Such a cute family ^.^ and how cool is Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak! If you have any pre-conceived opinions on him listen to him talk, I'm sure they will change.

"After the defeat at Arsenal I sat down with Roberto and we said we have two options. One, sit and sulk or two, fight to the end."

---

Back from 5 a side! Another successful session of playing the Assassin/Alonso/De Rossi/Rodwell role. I quite like to defend, mop up, get the ball and then ping a pass with the occasional burst forward.

More interesting part of the Suarez story for me is that I think he's just the type of player City need, or could do with anyway.

For all of the talent they have up front, they don't really have anybody with that type of dribbling ability especially in tight spots who can run at defences. I guess that's why they signed somebody like Sinclair, he's just a bit crap.

Suarez would fit in very nicely for them and add a bit of unpredictably to their build up which is starting to get a little bit samey.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My fav. role DC!
More interesting part of the Suarez story for me is that I think he's just the type of player City need, or could do with anyway.

For all of the talent they have up front, they don't really have anybody with that type of dribbling ability especially in tight spots who can run at defences. I guess that's why they signed somebody like Sinclair, he's just a bit crap.

Suarez would fit in very nicely for them and add a bit of unpredictably to their build up which is starting to get a little bit samey.
David Silva and Nasri can play his role.

Elsk hates everyone except for Ribery and Robben

--could someone please avatarize this useless piece of shit's head:

Aquivaldo%20Mosquera_0.jpg

I

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Aquimalo

dc89

They can but not to the same effect. Different type of players IMO. They don't look to take players on.

Suarez is more similar to the likes of Tevez and Aguero in this respect than Nasri or Silva. A bit of a battler, will look to take a player on.

I think Suarez is the best in the league at actually taking defenders on in the 18 yard box. At times, the ball seems to be glued to his foot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They can but not to the same effect. Different type of players IMO. They don't look to take players on.
I think you're right. But how can they justify spending that much on another striker with the likes of Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez and Super Mario. I'd throw it all on DDR89.

Unless they sell Mario?

K1LLER7

Tymoschuk > JM7 > Arnie at five a side

DC > Wilbury > Arnie

#VitaBros

Suarez is more similar to the likes of Tevez and Aguero in this respect than Nasri or Silva. A bit of a battler, will look to take a player on.

I think Suarez is the best in the league at actually taking defenders on in the 18 yard box. At times, the ball seems to be glued to his foot.

Suarez is the best dribbler of the ball in the league imo. Would fit in to any team in the world.

GorillaJu

David Silva and Nasri can play his role.

Silva isn't a good header of the ball and doesn't have the killer instinct to play Suarez's role, IMO. Nasri is just kind of neither here nor there at the moment. His best work has been whipping balls into the box from outside. He doesn't put a good stamp on the game inside the box.

Suarez's best trait is that every time he's in possession he gets forward and he more often than not finds a way to do so, through clever movement, nutmegging defenders, or whatever. Once he has the ball in the box it's extremely dangerous because he doesn't lose any of that comfort on the ball, and defenders have to give him space or risk conceding a penalty.

City don't have a player like him (few teams do), but they already have too many top drawer strikers.

GorillaJu

DC > Wilbury > Arnie

#VitaBros

Suarez is the best dribbler of the ball in the league imo. Would fit in to any team in the world.

I think he's one of the best, definitely. He has a very unorthodox way of controlling the ball that never seems to lose its edge in catching defenders off-guard.

The way he took the ball past Colo and Krul against Newcastle was truly impressive.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lololol. Messis long been confirmed as a closet cunt. Everyone knows it.

Yep. Dinho was gone for like 2 weeks and Messi stole his #10 shirt. CUNT confirmed.

I

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Aquimalo

image.php

lololololol

Saw hilights today and damn neymar and kaka were burning Aquigordo all night!

Nice Cuadrado avatar

Meh I'm pretty happy with our Rooney/RVP combo.

Suarez could have a squad role at United replacing Daniel Welbeck playing out wide or against crappy teams :p

Have to miss 5-a-side tomorrow. Its my favourite time of the week :(

Pessimism has destroyed RAWK. I know you guys think it was a joke anyway, but I used to enjoy browsing and contributing to it. Its a pile of shite now though, since Kenny was (justifiably) sacked

Facism

right i need an avatar.

can someone sort this out for me?

Feners-Alex-de-Souza-neemt-afscheid.jpg

If you can get his head and his finger pointing in it i'd be grateful enough to keep posting.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
right i need an avatar.

can someone sort this out for me?

http://www.nederlandersinturkije.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Feners-Alex-de-Souza-neemt-afscheid.jpg[img]

If you can get his head and his finger pointing in it i'd be grateful enough to keep posting.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were a Galatasaray fan? Anyways it looks like shit since I made it with photobucket but its better than that blank space you have:

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/AndresON777/untitled-2-1.jpg

Top Bottom