• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

FootballFan

Yeah he would fit right in with Napoli. I hear his deal is already agreed with Inter, but who knows.

Pandev was actually quite decent last season. (Loves scoring on us)

Vargas completely flopped! Aside from his Europa League hat trick, he's wasting his (and their) time.

Really sucks about Vargas, such a horrible flop. His debut was dreadful and since then he has been shit(except for the hat trick in the Europa League).

He came in with heaps of hype, I expected much more.

So apparently Ronaldinho said this:

:lol

I really doubt he would say that considering they like each other. That's almost like Busquets saying that about Xavi when he is compared to Schweinsteiger.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
embrace the shortness.

image.php

3Sixty

I say I'm 6'2" on a police thing once it said 6'3" but I'm not that tall.

Thankfully im also pretty wide. Not a fan of the lanky look.

3Sixty

I had my last growth spurt at 15. I was the one who always had to try and buy the alcohol :(. Hight is always a funny issue at work, a lot of people try it on with one of the lads who is barely over 5 foot. Unfortunately he is one of the hardest and best doorman I've ever met.

Arnie

:lol

Twilights out tomorrow, anyone going to watch it?

Insert Kyoufu joke here.

I had my last growth spurt at 15. I was the one who always had to try and buy the alcohol :(. Hight is always a funny issue at work, a lot of people try it on with one of the lads who is barely over 5 foot. Unfortunately he is one of the hardest and best doorman I've ever met.

I've had a few people get shirty with me on nights out, blatantly expecting me to roll over because of my height. It's not something to brag about, per se, and I'm never proud so to speak, but I've been in a few fights with taller lads and never lost. I probably need a good beating, if anything, just to put that seed of doubt in my mind when someone gets really confrontational. I'm under no illusions, taller men should have a physical advantage.

A distinct advantage of being short is also the relative penis size thing. A lot of girls expect penis size to scale exactly with height. I wouldn't want to be a tall guy with a small penis, the amount of disappointed expressions you'd have to face would be horrifying.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@Chivas alineará esta noche con: Michel, Reynoso, Araujo, Esparza, Perales, Ponce, Enríquez, Pérez, Fabián, Sánchez y Márquez Lugo.

4-3-3 again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom