• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

AndresON777

shooting blanks
.gif of awesome goal in a pressure free, meaningless friendly

1110804_o.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Doesn't matter when you score four goals and one of them is a bicycle kick from outside the area.

http://i.minus.com/isa9iLuvj2Cw2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/i1DrjXohuDJhv.gif

Actually went thru like 5 pages of your post history.

ibfSksFQSo49bT.png

I don't think I can enjoy that Ibra goal because of how poorly Hart played it. What an overrated loser. EPL players are ridiculously overrated. I mean some people actually tried to argue that Keane > Zidane.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
His nose is the only thing that stands out in big games.

bNyxL.png

--lol remember in the game against Milan in Knockout rounds of champions league he missed a CLEAR 1 v 1 with Valdes by kicking it low? lol the one place valdes can stop a shot and he kicks it right there!

Yall should check on your boy Kermit he was saying Joe Hart is one of the best players in the world like a few hours ago, lol

---I meant a post on the facebook group! He called us short fuckers!

FootballFan

I don't think I can enjoy that Ibra goal because of how poorly Hart played it. What an overrated loser. EPL players are ridiculously overrated. I mean some people actually tried to argue that Keane > Zidane.

I don't think the M.United fans meant it that way, probably meant it in a "I'd rather have Keane because he was our awesome guy" way.

Just how I would rather have Puyol than Thiago Silva. Doesn't necessarily mean I am saying Puyol is better, just that Puyol is awesome.

But if they did mean it in a Keane was a better footballer then lol.

Might as well say Schweini is better than World cup winning, Euro 08 MVP + '12 winner, treble achiever Xavi or some crazy shit like that.

Fry

But if they did mean it in a Keane was a better footballer then lol. Might as well say Schweini is better than World cup winning, Euro 08 MVP, treble winner Xavi or some crazy shit like that.

Time to change the record. :lol

All I care about is that Schweine is better this year, fuck the past.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I hate Twilight :lol

and stop posting pictures I can't see :p

watching Jumper, its shite.

Are you on a phone? I have that problem at times. Good thing I'm using the Internet Explorere master race browswer

:p

I'm getting the impression that Kermit is really frustrated about being banned. Trolling the facebook group is all he has left.

No doubt, lol

--got my alarms ready to go I really hope Tottenham crush Arsenal for the lulz and gaf salt :p

---posting too much so I'll edit. I can't wait to see the next round of Dortmund vs Joe Hart lol. Maybe he'll up his game but it is in Germany

btw I think 3 out of 4 Zlatan goals against Joe Hart were the GK's fault.

Those goals will never be conceded if Ospina or even Higuita was on the goal.

Fry

i4U8903NIQLoZ.gif

Helllloooooooo

fergiephone.gif

You don't watch Dexter, do you?

She's been naked in the last two episodes. Side boob is all we've got, though.

CAN'T SLEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. I'm a little off my head today.

Slizz

You don't watch Dexter, do you?

She's been naked in the last two episodes. Side boob is all we've got, though.

CAN'T SLEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. I'm a little off my head today.

I dont watch Dexter(stopped at s4) but I got gifs. They feel less SFW though

AndresON777

shooting blanks
i4U8903NIQLoZ.gif

Helllloooooooo

fergiephone.gif

Yvonne has a magnificent face but no body.

Has an awesome local FIFA win streak going on. As soon as I pick to use Colombia, I go down.

An Argentino must decide our player ratings in FIFA im sure. So theyre rebroadcasting colombia brasil tonite at 9pm on be in Sport. I dont want to see Aquivaldo in HD :(

I'm absolutely petrified of getting dry socket now

Are you Jeff Albertson?

---oh shit live A League football in 15 minutes! Guess I'll cheer for Melbourne since the other team is named United

Top Bottom