• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

watching some A league and god damn these guys can't shoot for shit, lol

Ever watched one of the end of season fail-compilations? Its like the amount of failure you'd get in 2 decades of a top league, squeezed into one season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylf2YS1Qk84

1:45-2:00 loooooooooooool

Someone gif 2:25

5:12 is like that FIFA goal where the keeper punches it in

5:57 lol. So many giffable bits, and its not even half way through

6:55 is spectacular

8:22 FIFA physics

8:28 brilliant tackle

8:45 remarkable display of incompetence

Same goes for 9:35

10:21 looooooooooool

12:21 what a mug

14:30 embarassing

15:02 christ on a bike

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ever watched one of the end of season fail-compilations? Its like the amount of failure you'd get in 2 decades of a top league, squeezed into one season

hestonlaugh.gif

only saw the first minute or so but damn this is worse than the n power league. You can also tell these guys used to be rugby players by the way they get all violent and shit :lol

Blablurn

its football saturday, bitches!!!!!!

In the past i was always worried when Robben missed a game. But it's not like he brought us to where we are right now. And especially against a team like Nürnberg, I think Müller is the better choice for the right wing. Still gonna be one tough game. They are always giving 120% against us. Aaaah, come on guys. This is one important game. It could be a Big Point, if we win this one.

Zabojnik

Not feeling today's match at all. All I care about is
losing to
Chelsea in CL. Here's praying nobody gets injured in Juve - Lazio.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Not feeling today's match at all. All I care about is
losing to
Chelsea in CL. Here's praying nobody gets injured in Juve - Lazio.

Does Nazio have a chance? This game is on at the same time as the United match so I don't know which one to watch.

Barça plays at 2 our time so these are my appetizers

Zabojnik

Does Nazio have a chance? This game is on at the same time as the United match so I don't know which one to watch.

Barça plays at 2 our time so these are my appetizers

They do. They're doing great in Serie A, they just won the derby (confidence +5) and have Klose + Hernanes up front. I can see us losing this one, especially seeing how our player's heads are already in the CL match. For a proved Juve hater like yourself ... the ideal scenario!

GorillaJu

That's awesome. Did you give any pre-match words of wisdom?

They keep on showing the Neymar penalty on ESPN. Get's worse every time you see it.

Hah no sadly I haven't talked to him in a few years. Last I saw him he was playing for Yokohama and not getting enough time. Now he's playing for FC Tokyo and he's a first teamer, named Hasegawa Ariajasuru

AndresON777

shooting blanks
They do. They're doing great in Serie A, they just won the derby (confidence +5) and have Klose + Hernanes up front. I can see us losing this one, especially seeing how our player's heads are already in the CL match. For a proved Juve hater like yourself ... the ideal scenario!

I don't really hate Juve tbh. When I first got Satellite in like 2003-2004 and finally got live European soccer on tv you guys had an awesome team :) Ibra has been one of my favorite players for a long time even though he's a pecho frio

I just hate on the teams that win if they're not my club (basically anyone but Barcelona)

I love Serie A since there are so many Colombians :)

Cool though, will watch since United will be gifted offside goals and penalty kicks without doubt

Hah no sadly I haven't talked to him in a few years. Last I saw him he was playing for Yokohama and not getting enough time. Now he's playing for FC Tokyo and he's a first teamer, named Hasegawa Ariajasuru

How would you rate Cerezo Osaka player Kakitani?

*if you pay attention to them

AndresON777

shooting blanks
<3 Andres. All 160cm of him.

lol I'm not giovinco I'm almost 5'10" I was kidding! Just look at our team the shortest guys are armero and zuñiga

k Hitcher had the patience to watch at least 9 minutes and it was brilliant, especially the fifa goalkeeper save at 5 minutes. Is Australia England's Florida?

LOL

GorillaJu

How would you rate Cerezo Osaka player Kakitani?

*if you pay attention to them

Sorry dude I'd be lying if I said I knew anything about them

My coworker says Kakitani went thru U17s with a student at our school, says he's supposed to be a "genius" with a shit attitude

AndresON777

shooting blanks
:(

Here I was really imagining you like Maradona.

1139700932_d955f8c8cd.jpg

lol I'm crazy so when I tell a lie I actually believe it and I go off on that tangent!

Damn, I'm going to have trouble waking up in time for the london derby. I might try to get 3 hours in now or just brew some coffee and power thru it.

Timurid

Stop playing your team down!!!!! As much i hate to say this, you guys are going to win that game 2-1 or 2-0. You are going to lose against Chelsea, Toro, and Shakhtar!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA TORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_mb63xwITBI1qzl100o1_250.png

Sloosha

Do you watch J-league matches live often odd_morsel? What's the attendance like for an average game - The fans seem pretty lively whenever I watch the Asian football highlights show on FSC.

1139700932_d955f8c8cd.jpg

lol I'm crazy so when I tell a lie I actually believe it and I go off on that tangent!

Damn, I'm going to have trouble waking up in time for the london derby. I might try to get 3 hours in now or just brew some coffee and power thru it.

It's less of a problem for me. I'll just wake up 2 hours after it starts, just in time to see Arshavin subbed on.

dc89

5:12 is like that FIFA goal where the keeper punches it in

5:57 lol. So many giffable bits, and its not even half way through

6:55 is spectacular

8:22 FIFA physics

8:28 brilliant tackle

8:45 remarkable display of incompetence

Same goes for 9:35

10:21 looooooooooool

12:21 what a mug

14:30 embarassing

15:02 christ on a bike

The save at 1:20 is actually a pretty decent save :lol

the master race, ivory tower types?

The 'wade into a good console-comparison discussion and tell everyone that the PC version is superior even though everyone already knows' type

#smh

I said on last page, maybe this was intentional. Without the patch it looks sharper but there's a LOT of aliasing. Maybe it was just a preference thing like how so many developers tend to have PS3 games run with VSync but disable it altogether on 360 versions.

I'll say it again: porting and platform egalitarianism is one area in which Infinity Ward remains superior.

What the hell!

I just tried the ps3 version without the patch and it looks heaps better!

and they censored out alot of gore with the patch! what the fuck!

try it yourself!

PC is where it's at if you want the best graphics! DX 11 and 1080p glory! Though, with an engine as old as the one they're using, consoles are just fine. :p

GorillaJu

Do you watch J-league matches live often odd_morsel? What's the attendance like for an average game - The fans seem pretty lively whenever I watch the Asian football highlights show on FSC.

I see four or five a season usually. The crowds are relentless and lively but the stadiums are never sold out, even on local derbies

GorillaJu

Word I do 95% of my gaming on PC but I don't see the point in telling everyone "you're doing it wrong." Everyone knows games look best on PC. Nothing to even discuss there..

It happens a lot more than every now and then on here :p

and yet not often enough! Although it's too late to talk any sense into those people, I mean they are already playing a first person shooter with a controller, so there's no saving them. If only they knew of the glorious master race, it made me a man.

and yet not often enough! Although it's too late to talk any sense into those people, I mean they are already playing a first person shooter with a controller, so there's no saving them. If only they knew of the glorious master race, it made me a man.

TPS>FPS
TPS with controller>TPS with M+KB
Controller>M+KB

Either way, I'm not sure how BlackOps 2 controls, but Modern Warfare 2 controls perfectly, even if it needs aim assist. There's just something about FPS controls which Infinity Ward get, and DICE don't quite. That's not to mention DICE's horrendous behicle controls as well. I mean, BF3's on-foot controls are good. Very good in fact, better than most. Yet they don't hold a candle to MW2.

If MAG had decent controls and graphics, it would have been my favourite FPS :(

TPS>FPS
TPS with controller>TPS with M+KB
Controller>M+KB

I agree with everything said here. Shame that so little console games support mouse and keyboard and that it's kind of a pain in the ass to set up.

If MAG had decent controls and graphics, it would have been my favourite FPS :(

MAG was bad for more reasons than the controls and graphics. Like the terrible fucking balancing, some maps it was like they didn't even test out and one team would win every damn time.

I agree with everything said here. Shame that so little console games support mouse and keyboard and that it's kind of a pain in the ass to set up.

MAG was bad for more reasons than the controls and graphics. Like the terrible fucking balancing, some maps it was like they didn't even test out and one team would win every damn time.

I only ever fought for Raven, and normally on the 128 player map. I've heard about the balance-crippling map and objective design though, never really experienced it though

Top Bottom